• Juventus

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am sure this will be full of biased views but from others too, who do you think will win from the top 3 now

I am one who is not too biased, my heart says Roma all the way but I cant see past Milan now, they are hard to beat and gaining points when they need to!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Milan :depress: It seems to be unbeatable!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I believe in my lads, but it is far from certain. roma and Juve is both there to take advantage upon any little slip. and there still is many weeks to make those little slips. Especially the Juve game will be critical, of course more so for them than us.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
The top 3 has set the fastest pace on record since the introduction of 3 point for wins rule.

How Juventus manage to win or draw when playing stupendously bad is amazing, at least you can understand why Roma is doing so well but Juve is a sinister enigma, only a bit dour and a bit crap.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Roma

Chivu+Mancini+Derossi+Cassano really made the difference.. Totti is on fire!

Cant see acmilan going through smoothly.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GaGa said:
Your fecking modest!!! :howler:
No, Juve usually comes out in spring and Roma have Totti and Cassano. I would be very happy in picking a CL spot and with some luck making it to the semis in CL this year:depress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Diavolo said:
No, Juve usually comes out in spring and Roma have Totti and Cassano. I would be very happy in picking a CL spot and with some luck making it to the semis in CL this year:depress:
Then your not very ambitious...:D

I think for Lo Scudetto it will be a 3 horse-race but with Roma or Milan coming out on top since I think CL will go to Juve since Lippi wants it so desperatley.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GaGa said:
Then your not very ambitious...:D

I think for Lo Scudetto it will be a 3 horse-race but with Roma or Milan coming out on top since I think CL will go to Juve since Lippi wants it so desperatley.
Yes I know, CL is already in Juve's pocket and Roma at the moment is flying. Well too bad:depress:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Oh come on Diavolo!
You and all of us know that it's the year of devil and therefore you will win it!
It's so well deserved...(ok that was a lie) but anyway...you'll lift up the trophy.
Milan will not lose against Juve and we simply cannot win in San Siro.
We dropped points in Ancona and Brescia and who knows what happens in the next few games.
The Uefa Cup is our target now.

Congratulations!
MILAN CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 03/04

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
Congratulations!
MILAN CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 03/04
Yep...or Roma either team would be great I just hate Juve....:groan: :fero: :devil: :mad: :skull: :yuck:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts