Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new around here, and I saw that there was no thread with this subject in the pst and decidet to make one:)

I know that now Steaua has no chance of wining, so I think that Dinamo will have the title(with a little help from MTS)

·
Registered
25,438 Posts
Welcome here on xtratime MNS

Tell us first a little about you (general informations like where you live, what teams you support, a little about you, etc.)

Who will win Divizia A? Dinamo probably, especially after they got back the points that were taken from them. :(

·
Registered
69,967 Posts
I don´t know very much about Romanian Championship but is probably Dinamo will win the title.Anyway,I think that Rapid is the most competitive team in Romania.

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dinamo just lost 1-0 against Sportul Studentesc, hmmmm, maybe there still is a chance for Rapid And STEAUA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
caveman you say this because you are a rapid suporter, a team that I hate:skull: :greed: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, don't get me wrong here I only hate rapid when thay play in the romanian division, when thay played against PSG I was a Rapid fan(same goes with dinamo) :eek: :) :angel:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts