Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do u think will win the Libertadores cup.I believe it will be River Plate.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Corinthians..if not us unfortunately those pigs Palmeiras again!
Argentians will get to the semi final.....but the final will be Brazilian..... a war no love Corinthians x Palmeiras.
I'm not being biased...the last four champs have been from Brazil...and when the brazilians get to the quarter finals...everyone in Brazil says who wins it will be champions!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are right Brazilians have dominated the last four years but I think that this will be Argentinas year because Boca,River ans San Lorenzo are in awesome form.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just to let you know that this year's Libertadores Champion will be America de Cali; wait and see..................on the other hand I think Argentinian teams are too much overrated. A prove to that is San Lorenzo failing to pass the first round. This goes to Mijatovic that said San Lorenzo was going to fight for the title.

once again,
America de Cali 2000 Champions!!!!!!Por fin

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Colombia,
don't dream son.....last year Deportivo Cali had the chance of their lives agaisnt Palmeiras on the penalties and you guys lost it!. NO way you guys pass by Corinthians, Palmeiras, Atletico-PR, or River Plate, and Boca!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
River plate if they manage to keep JUAN P. ANGEL healthy.

america de cali is very impressive this year, and america de Mex. just put 8-2 to Olimpia, the mexicans are hard to beat at home. Atlas also eliminated the colombians, atletico NACIONAL.

CORINTHIANS are fine, palmeiras and asprilla not! Boca Jr...can not be leaders in the argie liga and run for the title of Copa.

who is the top scorer ?

·
Registered
421 Posts
boca or river
i still have faith in rosario and san lorenza

FORZA ARGENTINA

·
Registered
301 Posts
today's games:
river vs. atl. Nacional
boca vs. penarol (the winner moves on)
america de cali vs. Sporting c. Peru
bolivar 4-1 Cobreloa (chile paper champs)

Bolivar and Mineiro advances from grp 8.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts