Eto'o
Shevchenko
Trezeguet
Klose
Villa
Van Nistelrooy
Henry
Bent

1 of these 10 players has to make it,i dont see anyone else getting there in these last few matches

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I believe in the goal machine Trezegol, we dont have many good fixtures coming on and he can score plenty, 20 goals till now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Eto'o
He looked to have had a little drought, but now he's back and he's unstoppable.

·
Banned
734 Posts
um im confused here, golden boot in who will have the most goals in there leagues, or the world cup, because the golden boot is rewarded to top world cup scorer? how most of you pick eto'o, cameroon didn't make the world cup

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
roma/totti said:
um im confused here, golden boot in who will have the most goals in there leagues, or the world cup, because the golden boot is rewarded to top world cup scorer? how most of you pick eto'o, cameroon didn't make the world cup
I'm assuming he means most goals in europe, rather than the world cup, coz eto'o and cameroon didnt qualify for germany... :)

either way my pick would go for eto'o or henry..

·
Banned
734 Posts
SOC_FAN said:
I'm assuming he means most goals in europe, rather than the world cup, coz eto'o and cameroon didnt qualify for germany... :)

either way my pick would go for eto'o or henry..
ya but why is toni there?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
i dont know per-say, but isnt toni in the leaders pack of scorers in serie A?...either way it would be more plausible for toni challenging for that mantle than someone who is not participating in a tournament.. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well Toni is in there cause,Toni is the number 1 in the golden boot award at the moment:

1.Toni 24x2 = 48
2.Eto'o 22x2 = 44
3.Huntelaar 28x1,5 = 42
4.Neemelo 41x1 = 41
5.Trezeguet 20x2 = 40
5.Henry 20x2 = 40
7.RVN 19x2 = 38
8.Klose 18x2 = 36
8.Shevchenko 18x2 = 36

the score is something like this

1 - 20 of 43 Posts