• Other (state)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as we dont get many viewers per day, i will start this early so some poeple may see it. Its about a month away yet with 2 masters (monaco and Rome) still to come but Ill create this anyway.

I would have said Coria until his recent back injury, My fave player outside of Italy but is slightly injured. Ferrero of course is the fave with how good he is on the surface. Federer will be a danger even if clay is not his best. I though, will say Carlos Moya :eek: He is getting on but I really think he can win this :)

Watch out for Filippo Volandri if he gets fit again, maybe not a QF but will do ok and hopefully wont get someone too hard in round 1.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Russians will be there, I should have put Safin in the poll really, I will now :D Davydenko, Tursonov, Youzhny and Andreev

they will all be there, not to mention the 20 Russian girls also.

oh yeah I cant add to the polls, only mods can :(

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Deano said:
Russians will be there, I should have put Safin in the poll really, I will now :D Davydenko, Tursonov, Youzhny and Andreev

they will all be there, not to mention the 20 Russian girls also.

oh yeah I cant add to the polls, only mods can :(
:D then i hope in Youzhny. He was so good last years...i want one his win:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I voted for Andy Roddick.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Such a poll is not for objective opinion. Just a poll to see who is more popular. Arianna, a typical Russian supporter votes to any russian player. sHaHed from America naturally goes for Roddick, American of course. :D For me, I buy Spanish players as usual. :pp

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then there is also me who has no big Italians to support :howler:

Only Volandri who is not in his best form :)

Anyway, Nadal is out of the French sadly.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant believe no one has said the best clay courter... Guillermo Coria.

He has demolished 2 tough opponents this week in Monte Carlo. I thought he was injured, but no signs at all, easily the best clay courter in the world by a long shot. He will win it!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
fererro

has the all round game but is special on clay

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
don't forget nalbandian, he can win it as well as coria.
btw they face each other tomorrow in monte carlo :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I predict Coria to win v Nalbandian, although round 3 he was given a much tougher time by Pavel. Coria thouhg is just great at the moment! He would have been in the final last year if he didnt throw his tennis racket accidentally at the ball girl, which put him off his game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts