Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Osasuna

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Athletic will win it, we have to start the new year with a victory :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Osasuna.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I expect a very intense game. If we were playing a team from the south I´d be sure of our victory but Osasuna can also adapt easily to the field and weather conditions as us. As I said in the euskal selekzioa thread, the condition of San Mamés field is horrible, and well, this week it´s raining a lot so I don´t think it will improve.

So it will probably be a very fought game, not brilliant but intense, a typicall derby in winter.:cool: Osasuna has good players and a great coach, they will be very difficult to beat but I trust in our strenght playing home.

I think Athletic doesn´t beat Osasuna in San Mamés since 91-92 or so, it´s true that they´ve passed 6 years in Segunda, but well, I think it´s time to beat them. If you want more motivation, we pass Osasuna in the table if we beat them.

I vote for Athletic´s victory, but suffering a lot.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I think it will be a draw. Osasuna is doing good this season so they are difficult to beat. But still, Athletic is at home so they got a little bit of an advantage. Still, what Txupa said about the pitch is pretty important as well. I expect a hard fought battle on a tough pitch. It is going to be passionate to say the least! :fero:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I hope Athletic, it won't be an easy game, like you all said, but we've got the home-advantage and I think we're stronger too.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
1-1 (Izquierdo, Del Horno)

Yes, the game we all expected, very fought, everything but brilliant, chances for both teams and 2 defenders scoring.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts