HERES MINE
1st-MAN UTD
2nd-Barca
3rd-Bayern

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You don't need to write this topi cause everyone knowsw its gonna looke like this!

1)MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!
2)Who gives a damn!!
3-4)Well one of the teams got spanked by UNITED!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It's not mu this yr.
Since early 90s, the winner always get into finals the nxt year, but they are not going to win it. eg: ajax, winner of 95' but lost to juve in 96'.The only team that had won CL in two consecutive years is ac milan (for all that i can remember in my short lifetime). So, maybe mu is going to get into finals, but not winning it.
ciao!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fc porto will regain form and yes jardel can score outside of the weak portuguese league and victor baia ( top 2 keepers ) will get healthy for the run and euro 2000. bayern will be tough...they are deep in talent. they could field another class side with their reserves ( i admit it and i don't care for bayern one bit i even can stand man u better).

[This message has been edited by oliveira (edited 05-03-2000).]

·
Registered
517 Posts
I hope Manchester will face Bayern München sometimes in the CL this year so they can get even again.

No way Bayern will lose again.

Bayern München has my symathi after last years brilliant play in the final, they are the true champions.

Best team in the world. Even better then Juventus.

------------------

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bayern outplayed man u for 90 minutes and were very unlucky to loose. if bayern plays man u 10n times bayern wins at least 7 times....................at least. bayern stuck it to man u.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Barce.
Man U.
Bayern and Valencia beaten semi-finalists.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yea well I think Barcelona has the best chance of winning- a Man United Barcelona match would be an awesome game to watch.
About Bayern last year, they were as unlucky as Arsenal.(1point in league and FA Cup Semi-final...Giggs goal??) I mean Man United last season winning the treble and all- it just seemed their fate from the start was to accomplish that...and even 1-0 down in the CL finals and to come back in injury time to win the game to complete the treble...everything went right for them.

Btw Lazio have no chance of winning...Italian teams this year are no where as good as previous years

My top 3:
1)Barcelona
2)Man United
3)Bayern

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man united aint goin past Real Madrid!

Real to win it over valencia in the final

1 - 20 of 36 Posts