Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Mika

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, it's between Mika and Kilikia.

Who will take the cup?

Poll will close on May 8th, the day before the game.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i think its gonna be a tight game between mika and Kilikia and the best will win good luck for both ....

VIVA REAL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I voted for Mika myself...but the way Kilikia is playing as of late, wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Well, this definitely beats the poll options that we would have had any other year:

"By how many goals will Pyunik demolish its opponent to win the Armenian Cup?"

:D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Baron Dants said:
I voted for Mika myself...but the way Kilikia is playing as of late, wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Well, this definitely beats the poll options that we would have had any other year:

"By how many goals will Pyunik demolish its opponent to win the Armenian Cup?"

:D
Yeah Baron, you are absolutely correct. We underestimated all the other competators. Now we don't even know who will take the Championship, It's between 4 or 5 tough teams

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
im going with kilikia also but mika is a sticky team they always stick around close and some how get the win at the end. my vote is for ::::: Kilikia::::::::

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Before beginning of the season I would vote for MIKA but now Kilikya is doing great in league (hovever match against Lernayin was poor, goal in 87th minute) so I vote for them.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
They lost to Shirak today 3-1, what a fluke, its only one game though, i think a year ago this kind of thing would have been impossible, but ive said it again and ill say it again, ours has matured into a great competitive volatile league where points are available to every team that tries hard enough.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know what to think anymore!

Shirak needed that though, good for them.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
FCArarat said:
They lost to Shirak today 3-1, what a fluke, its only one game though, i think a year ago this kind of thing would have been impossible, but ive said it again and ill say it again, ours has matured into a great competitive volatile league where points are available to every team that tries hard enough.
DAMN IT, what happened. It won't happen again, Kilikia will slay them next time. WHAT A LEAGUE!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Man this sucks, I am not going to be able to watch tommorows game,
I got school
Why the hell did they choose Monday for the Final???
But I will watch the rerun at around 6:00 PM, so I am not going to post until I watch the game. I don't want to see the score and then watch the game. I want it to be LIVE from my prespective. LOL
Goodnight

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
monday is a holiday in armenia thats why they have the game that day. its memorial day in armenia.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HA! So I was one of the two people who guessed it right!

Thank you, thank you! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts