• Chievo Verona

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Bologna

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • SS Lazio

Votes: 20 54.1%

Who will take the 4th champions league spot?

523 views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  ToniSamp 
#1 ·
Well I think Milan are the favourites due to their run in but if Lazio beat Verona at home and Bologna away it will be set up for a big showdown.

I dont see Chievo making it because of their run in and as for Bologna I see them falling to Lazio and also not making it ;) Milan have a crunch game vs Roma and we'll see how that goes.

But my pick Lazio. I think if the can beat Verona at home confidence will be high for the crunch away game vs Bologna and a home win against Inter to finish the year.

Hopefully Inter wins Lo Scudetto and Lazio finishes 4th.

#3 ·
But will Lazio win vs. Inter the last match of the season if it helps Roma win the title??? That's the really interesting part of it all. Will Lazio decide to play for the CL, or will they give in to their unlimited hatred for Roma and allow INter to take the title? :eek: :D

#6 ·
Primo said:
But will Lazio win vs. Inter the last match of the season if it helps Roma win the title??? That's the really interesting part of it all. Will Lazio decide to play for the CL, or will they give in to their unlimited hatred for Roma and allow INter to take the title? :eek: :D
Thats what fans would do, not the players;)

I believe it's a tough call.

It will obviously depend on the last three games run in. Who will slip?

I hope Bologna, Chievo & Milan:D, although i have to admit , having Chievo in the CL would teach "big" ones a BIG lesson:D

#7 ·
EL MATADOR said:
Hopefully Inter wins Lo Scudetto and Lazio finishes 4th.
i hope so too... :)

#8 ·
Most people seem to vote for Lazio. I wonder what would be the reaction if Chievo really clinch the final CL spot. It would certainly be the icing on the cake, but can they make a similar impact in Europe next season?

Then again, considering the abject failure of Italy's top teams to make it in Europe this season, I'm not too confident of Lazio's chances, or Milan's or Bologna's, if they made it into Europe (whether CL or UEFA Cup)

#15 ·
I didn't expect so many votes for Lazio :cool:

But the last few weeks for Lazio have been great. After looking dead and buried, now 1 point is all that seperates us and Chievo. I think with Chievo having to go to Roma I think we are the favourite :cool:

#17 ·
Milan bookies favourite!

If we look at the draw now Milan have by far the easiest draw of the 4 teams. Im sure if Milan beat both Verona and Lecce they will go through. Lazio I doubt they can beat both Bologna and Inter. Chievo will struggle to go to Rome and beat Roma, very unlikely and Bologna well they have Lazio and Brescia also very unlikely if they win both.

#21 ·
Your opinion poll shows that there are many supporters of Lazio (...and of Juve :D ). But I wonder whether everybody knows that Milan has 1 point more than Chievo and 2 more than Lazio and above all that the last game is Milan-Lecce! Do you think that Milan will gain less than 3 points? So just Bologna could have the same points of Milan winning in Brescia. But Lecce is already relegated, while Brescia is still struggling ... and has Robi Baggio.
I bet on Milan, of course, and just a supporter could bet on Lazio and Chievo... as regards Bologna, at least they have the hope of play off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.