Votes: 8 21.6%
  • SS Lazio

Votes: 20 54.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think Milan are the favourites due to their run in but if Lazio beat Verona at home and Bologna away it will be set up for a big showdown.

I dont see Chievo making it because of their run in and as for Bologna I see them falling to Lazio and also not making it ;) Milan have a crunch game vs Roma and we'll see how that goes.

But my pick Lazio. I think if the can beat Verona at home confidence will be high for the crunch away game vs Bologna and a home win against Inter to finish the year.

Hopefully Inter wins Lo Scudetto and Lazio finishes 4th.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think Lazio will.

I saw today's poll in Gazzetta dello Sport and Lazio was winning the poll. Here are the current results:

Chi vincerà al corsa al quarto posto che vale la Champions?

Lazio 49.2%

Chievo 21.6%

Milan 20.4%

Bologna 8.6%

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
But will Lazio win vs. Inter the last match of the season if it helps Roma win the title??? That's the really interesting part of it all. Will Lazio decide to play for the CL, or will they give in to their unlimited hatred for Roma and allow INter to take the title? :eek: :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I pick Lazio. They will beat Verona at the Olimpico and a -by then- demoralized Bologna. They will then beat Inter on the last day of the championship and get that 4th CL place.

·
Registered
879 Posts
its funny to see these responses... why can't chievo or bologna win this? because they are small clubs? I hope chievo gets in the CL.. and qualifies so that they can keep some of their players and stay up next year too..

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Primo said:
But will Lazio win vs. Inter the last match of the season if it helps Roma win the title??? That's the really interesting part of it all. Will Lazio decide to play for the CL, or will they give in to their unlimited hatred for Roma and allow INter to take the title? :eek: :D
Thats what fans would do, not the players;)

I believe it's a tough call.

It will obviously depend on the last three games run in. Who will slip?

I hope Bologna, Chievo & Milan:D, although i have to admit , having Chievo in the CL would teach "big" ones a BIG lesson:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
EL MATADOR said:
i hope so too... :)

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Most people seem to vote for Lazio. I wonder what would be the reaction if Chievo really clinch the final CL spot. It would certainly be the icing on the cake, but can they make a similar impact in Europe next season?

Then again, considering the abject failure of Italy's top teams to make it in Europe this season, I'm not too confident of Lazio's chances, or Milan's or Bologna's, if they made it into Europe (whether CL or UEFA Cup)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't dislike any of those 4 teams, but I would like Chievo as they have had a great season.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Lazio will make it, i am pretty sure they will make it and i'll be rooting for them to make it as long as they don't effect Inter's chances of winning the scudetto. :D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
EL MATADOR said:
thats what i hope, Salas ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I voted Lazio.

Lazio will win their 3 remaining games(Verona, Bologna, Inter).

Lazio will help Juventus win the scudetto:D by beating Inter on the last game of the season and at the same time Lazio will take the 4th champions league spot.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Marel, that would certainly be an excellent result, and a most lovely win-win situation, would it not? ;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I didn't expect so many votes for Lazio :cool:

But the last few weeks for Lazio have been great. After looking dead and buried, now 1 point is all that seperates us and Chievo. I think with Chievo having to go to Roma I think we are the favourite :cool:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Milan bookies favourite!

If we look at the draw now Milan have by far the easiest draw of the 4 teams. Im sure if Milan beat both Verona and Lecce they will go through. Lazio I doubt they can beat both Bologna and Inter. Chievo will struggle to go to Rome and beat Roma, very unlikely and Bologna well they have Lazio and Brescia also very unlikely if they win both.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
SS LAZIO

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think it will be Lazio who will take the 4th champions league spot because Inter will beat them on May 5th:)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I reckon Milan will get it now. Also it will be shocking to see Bologna make it. I doubt they would get anywhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts