Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will take the massive job of England coach? given Sven Goran eriksson will end his tenure after the World cup finals of 2006.names that have been thrown around are Sir Alec Ferguson,Sam Allardyce,Arsene Wenger,Jose Mourinho,Fabio Capello,Martin O'Neill and Alan Curbishley as just some of the candidates or rumoured names.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Graham Souness.

He doesnt cost much and could hands-on manage the STARS...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Fabio Capello- they guy mentioned he'd love a job in England. He's good but if he comes in then thats it for Beckham n Owen--when there were rumours he was leaving for Madrid he was apparently gonna get rid of Beckham among others. And as for Owen, Capello simply doesn't like short players. Owens not much taller than Del Piero.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Hiddink is most reported in the Dutch press with a part-time job for the Russian NT so I dont think England will get him

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Its the English FA, so its going to be the wrong person invariably.

Edd - If Capello doesn't rate Owen then he is an idiot.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Edd 'LVS' Juve said:
Capello simply doesn't like short players. Owens not much taller than Del Piero.
maybe so, but he will play Owen when he sees what Crouch can do he'll have no choice.

maybe he prefers tall players but he's not stupid enough to discard a regualr goalscorer, he didn't pick any beanpole he could find rather than Montella did he?

if he doesn't like Beckham i say sign him up now.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Marc said:
Its the English FA, so its going to be the wrong person invariably.

Edd - If Capello doesn't rate Owen then he is an idiot.
capello tried to take owen to juve after his first few hard months at real, he'sloved him since owen played against capello's roma.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Stygmata said:
Like i said before, i would be very surprised if Hiddink were to refuse an offer from the British FA.

the trouble is the F.A. have it in mind to get an Englishman or as close as possible, so we will probably end up with O'Neil.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
the trouble is the F.A. have it in mind to get an Englishman or as close as possible, so we will probably end up with O'Neil.
Sounds like you guys will be getting a team that consist only of 11 clones of Savage then :D

Back to the good old days of hoofing it upfield, running like maniacs and strikers who miss their front teeth :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts