Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i was going to say this is a bit premature, but since it's Sid Lowe then i'll take his word for it. I think they're just going to bring in Huntelaar to replace him.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Klaas Jan Huntelaar, how is he a replacement?

With him, Horse nd Raul, we are the slowest attack around.
Huntelaar will never start above those two anyway, so what's the point?

Robinho has acted like a jerk throughout all this. Someone should tell him what the EPL is about. Enjoy trips to Bolton In December on a Wednesday.

The player is hot air in terns of ability, but we have no one lined up!

A dreadful summer of transfers = A poor season coming up.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i said "I think THEY'RE just going to bring Huntelaar" who is not what i want to replace robinho. im sick of repeating how inept this management is so i didnt bother restating the obvious (which i just did).

theres one week left till the transfer window closes we will be screwed if we sell Robiho. if we manage to find a replacement we will A)overpay, or B)he wont be any good, or the best C)we just wont replace him.

its a lose-lose-lose situation. happy days!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Club should not bother anymore!

When you win the league, you always need to reinforce with the 3 first team players, to provide extra spark and mystery fro last season.

Had from April to plan, and the one player we did buy VDV was a ad hoc signing anyway.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
At the first of trouble this season, Schuster will walk and say I told you so. Too predictable, not to happen

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I wouldnt be surprised if Schuster does walk. The mgmt is learning as it goes along which just isnt good enough. Theyve done some things well as after all we've won 2 consecutive titles but they could be so much better.

Huntelaar only coming in if Robinho goes sounds like a joke.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I Robinho really wants to go then sell him. We waited too long for him to perform. This year he finally started to show some consistence, and now he wants to leave? If we get 40M euros, sell him. I never thought we would ever get the money back that we bought him for. Too bad to see him go. Really one of my favourite players, but he simpy hasn't performed. He was on the same level as messi when he came to madrid, now look at messi and look at Robinho.

Replacement?....... Silva. Although kinda impossible, but with the right money and by getting the idea in his head that he can play for a big club (perez-style) we can get it done.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Diego Capel buy out clause is only 16m euro and he'll add us much needed speed and width.
Arshavin is a great player but he's 27 and expensive.
Cazorla is also worthy. Tough he plays on the right or in the middle but we have Robben and Drenthe who can play on the left and no real right sided midfilder.

I hoped we could keep Robinho but after what he said today maybe it's better to sell him :(

Mijatovic and Calderon for the love of god don't buy Huntelaar

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Bench player at Chelsea

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Quaresma...I didn't see him signed for Inter yet.
my only choice as well. with 1 week to go though it'll be some stupid signing im sure. as i said earlier in this thread, we'll overpay or get the wrong person or not get anyone.

theres no silver lining with this cloud.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts