Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Because we got paid a king's ransom... $60 million is MUCH money. In fact, it's one of those offers you can't refuse.

Besides, although Crespo is great he isn't the best and I think Parma will replace him properly.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hahahahaha... to see Karsten Janker in a Serie A team... pairing Amoroso... hahahahahahahaha

That's a laugh!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know if it's an anti-German bias or what, but I'm somewhat shocked at these digs on Carsten Jancker.

What Jancker is NOT:
1. Italian
2. Brazilian
3. Argentinian
4. Short
5. A GQ model with flowing hair
and most importantly...
6. Hernan Crespo

What Jancker IS:
1. Fast
2. Tall
3. Skilled
4. Experienced
5. YOUNG (25)

Nobody claimed he'd be the next Hernan Crespo, but who is? I'm not saying I'd be doing flips if Parma signed him, but I think the club could do a lot worse. Jancker always gives 100% on the field, and that's more than I can say for half our team last year! Watching Munich over the past two seasons, I've seen him score some miraculous goals, and in some of the worst conditions.

I don't think Parma will sign him, but, if they do, I think you'll all regret your unflattering words.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oktay is a very talented player but i cannot say he can manage in serie a.He is hard to motivate .he is fast,has a good shot but he doesnt play the same every time he is better for the premiere league i suppose

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,Steve,everytiome I see Jancker plays I feel like watching Jaap Stam playing as a forward.I dont like this kind of players.The guy disgusts me and is not in the same league as Crespo and the same goes for Jan Koller.Seria A needs more complete and skillful players.Milosevic fits my bill perfectly.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
amo dont u think savo is alittle bit slow he hasnt a great technique either .and the goals he scored in euro were a little bit lucky

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Milosevic has very good techinque,exeptionally good for his size I would say.At the Euro he was placed well and scored easy goals.However,this doesnt mean he can score only easy goasl,he scored some screamers with Zaragoza last year.We also need someone for the easy goals and I think Milosevic is our striker.The problem is that Milan also enmtered the race and that can be tricky...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Amo, though I disagree, I can't help but laugh my ass off at the prospect of Jaap Stam playing striker. Hilarious!

Yet, we both agree that Savo would be the best replacement.
Of course, I'm somewhat biased with him too. La Liga gets a decent amount of coverage here in the States, and I remember a game when Savo scored a scorcher against my man Keller at Rayo Vallecano. It was awesome, and we shouldn't forget that Savo played in the top league last season. I prefer Serie A, but I don't think we can take away from the depth and quality of La Liga in 99/00.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think that Palermo would be a really good replacement for Crespo. I know he just came off an injured season but you can't deny he is a born goal scorer.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ý THÝNK MÝLOSEVÝC WÝLL BE GREAT AND ALSO SALAS PERFECT TOO BUT THE BOMB ÝS SERKAN WHO JOÝNED GALATASARAY TODAY:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts