Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Napoli actually use the money from his sell and buy someone decent enough, they can offer CL football as well.

Or the best they will do is bring Denis back?

With the money involved they could challenge for:

Alexis - Time to come back to Italy
Jovetic - If they can get a deal in terms of staying in Italy

Someone else leftovers - Pazzini/Matri/Quags/Vucinic/Giovinco/Osvaldo.

Or go for some young talent, Muriel? Someone unknown/undiscovered.

No way will/can they stick to Pandev/Insigne. Most probably they will not spend much of that money so some scrape deal or new young unknown prodigy.

Shock deal: Zlatan - He wants to do Maradona, he wants to go to record books by winning league with 4 different italian teams (though the wise ones will now argue about that number anyway), but what ever, like just something different.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Very likely with someone who is not nearly as good as Cavani, but I think they are aware of it. In fact think they will go for an investment on a youngster. I'd say Icardi, if rumors weren't that he has already an agreement with Inter. Maybe they will get one reliable and solid sub, just in case the youngster fails, and that player could indeed be Denis.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Burak Yilmaz maybe?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Napoli will have a lot of money after the sale of Cavani and they can get at least 2 excellent strikers.

With 60 million Euros, Napoli will be even better then this season.

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Napoli will have a lot of money after the sale of Cavani and they can get at least 2 excellent strikers.

With 60 million Euros, Napoli will be even better then this season.
Some say, they havent even replaced Lavezzi yet :D

They will just buy 3 Pandevs for that money. :pat:

And the rest will go into cinema production.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Napoli will try to get Muriel, but Udinese wants to keep him for now. It'd take a good offer, something Udinese expects to get for Muriel at the end of 2013-14 season.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It would be good to say if Napoli got Dzeko&cash from a Cavani supposed deal with City,Dzeko would be a fine sorta replacement.

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
but Cavani is far better than Dzeko.

they may need to replace him with at least 2 strikers if you ask me.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Understandably replacing Cavaninho is very difficult:D.Dzeko I think is quite a player but like Tone said I doubt it.Sanchez could be a possibility would cost around 25-30 knows Serie A quite well also;).

·
$50m flop
1,402 Posts
They have a choice between a star player and a lot of money. They can not have both. They would be doing well to get 60m for cavani but it would make no difference if they got 100m or 50m, they still have an extremely hard task replacing him.

They would already have a hard enough time convincing any of the top stars outside of italy that they can challenge for top honours and selling cavani would not help their case at all. Their best chance would be targeting unsettled stars or players in the bracket below cavani. So they may be able to mitigate the loss but doing so would burn right into the money received for cavani.

They would have the money but other clubs would know this so you can pretty much forget spreading the cash out over a number of good signings. Their only option really would be to gamble. They could take their pick from most of the "likely to move" players this summer but then they would be depending on that players success. God help them if they pick torres :/

They what they should do is hold on to cavani for dear life. Another few good seasons and you will start seeing napoli shirts in other countries. Batitsuta brought Fiorentina to the UK, maybe cavani can do the same for Napoli?
He also increases their clout to land top players, whereas selling cavani and failing to find ways to cope may lead hamsik and otthers eyes to wander a bit too.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Let's swap Burak for Inler. :m

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
15,378 Posts
Napoli should approach Bayern.

Bayern play with one striker (unlikely to change when Pep joins) and with Lewandowski rumoured to join them they'll potentially have:

Lewandowski
Mandzukic
Gomez
Pizarro

Four strikers is overkill for one position.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No doubt it won't be easy for Napoli to hang on to Cavani but anything is possible I guess:smileani:.Replacing such a champion we know isn't easy at all.Cavani would fetch no doubt in the range of 60-70 mil,he'll be offered massive wages by the clubs in question no doubt also:smileani:.

I don't know what Napoli have to spend in the summer,and the Champions league will bring in a bit of ca$h of course.Depending on who they want to seel also is another question as well.I'm with makbeth on this one if Napoli can persuade Cavani to stay it will be huge,one huge obstacle has been achieved Champions league now:thumbsup::smileani:.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts