• 4th - Hertha Berlin SC (53pts)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 5th - SV Werder Bremen (50pts)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 6th - Hamburger SV (50pts)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 7th - Bayer Leverkusen (46pts)

Votes: 2 9.5%

Who will qualify for the Champions League?

403 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  W.Bremen_Yank 
#1 ·
Obviously with Bayern running away with the title the race for 2nd and 3rd has definitely heated up a lot, so who do you think will finish second and third for 04/05 in the Bundesliga?

Select two. I've selected Stuttgart to finish 2nd and a surprise of Hertha Berlin to finish 3rd as Schalke continue to slide.

#2 ·
I voted for Hertha and Hamburg :D - this is more a wish than based on any 'hard facts' though .. ;) ..

The situation at Schalke doesn't look very good. And Stuttgart has to play against 2 teams away which are fighting for their survival in the league ( Moenchengladbach and Bochum ) and against Bayern at home. Although Bayern will be already crowned champions when they play against Stuttgart, i suppose that they will give everything because this is some kind of southern german derby.

#3 ·
bremen and stuttgart

#7 ·
Schalke should quilify 2nd, while for the 3rd place it's not easy to guess... I'd prefer Hertha, I think they play better football than Stuttgart, but they have 2 points less than the Swabian... and still there is Werder... it will be decided at the last match, IMHO!

#9 ·
Werder and Schalke :)

Great to end the season on a high note

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.