Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think either hasselbaink and sutton would be nice...but not iversen...i mean iversen is a good player...but rebrov and iversen both are not tall and physical...i think getting sutton is more realistic than getting hasselbaink

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'd agree that Sutton is more realistic, and GG has got the ability to get the best out of most players. I mean look at his previous club in London (don't want to mention their name guys ;)), he had some very very average players and made them into a top class team, I can see the signs he is doing the same at Spurs, and obviously Sugar agrees, since he's giving him the checkbook!
Maybe Sutton would be your best bet to partner Rebrov, but could Armstrong be a perfect foil for him instead of spending money on another striker?

M

·
0 Posts
I think GG can work wonders on Sutton, Vialli obviiously couldn't sutton with the knockdown rebrov with the crashing volley

COME ON YOU SPURS

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there are 2 players i would love to see partnering with rebrov...

1. hasselbaink
2. fowler

if we can't sign either one, then go get sutton...

S

·
0 Posts
Why not get Suker for free, he´s not signing anything with Arsenal, and apparently he want to stay in London.

M

·
0 Posts
JARDEL! JARDEL! HARDEL!

He's available for 8mil, would be the perfect target man foil for rebrov and is probably the brazilian most suited to the english game what with his fanatstic heading ability.

------------------
geezer

·
Registered
429 Posts
Jardel would be perfect BUT I don't think his coming.If would spend another 10 on him that would mean end of transfers. And we do really need Midfielders+ Iversen is a great player too. Where did you hear the 8 mill. part?? I don't see why Porto should let him go that kcheap. I heard about figures in the 17 million£ region.

But it sure would be great!

B

·
0 Posts
Jardel, would want wages in excess of what spurs would be willing to pay, and I don't think pleat is going to pull of the rebrov trick twice.......unless he drives slow, real slow

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Great topic, Suker? Great suggestion, at first i would have said Sutton, now that there are so many forwards that are availble, maybe sutton can be the 4th or 5th choice.

Imagine Rebrov with Suker...and with Jimmy H. ...

if these players are signed, TOT would be on there way to success, this time, an even greater leap. How likly is SUKER coming to TOT??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts