Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who will lift the big CL trophy guys??

i'm sorry to say it , but it will be milan's 7th Trohpy :yuck:

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Terry imo. I just think where there's Jose there's a way.

Chelsea Vs Milan final I hope, should be great.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Arsenal has a Jose too, and they're a complete write-off in Europe ;)
what do you mean ? :googly:

i hope van Bommel lifts it, then we can say we won the League that the Euro champs were in, in other words we are superior to the Euro champs. :proud:

next year, Vieira :shades:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what do you mean ? :googly:
Rob said "where there's Jose, there's a way". I was just reminding him that you lot should have been in contention by that reckoning too. sorry about the lousy jibe :eek: :D

anyway well done in the cup :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Rob said "where there's Jose, there's a way". I was just reminding him that you lot should have been in contention by that reckoning too. sorry about the lousy jibe :eek: :D

anyway well done in the cup :thumbsup:

don't worry i got the joke, just couldn't work out your basis for calling us a write-off in Europe. :shades:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
don't worry i got the joke, just couldn't work out your basis for calling us a write-off in Europe. :shades:
Just going with the theme from these boards. Don't worry Jern, Arsenal beating Parma for the CWC in '94 (?) is one of the oldest European matches I remember watching live. I know all about your pedigree :stuckup: :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Jose to retain his trophy.

and please be (playing your team) in the final... Guus.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
who will lift the big CL trophy guys??

i'm sorry to say it , but it will be milan's 7th Trohpy :yuck:
In thanking you for the trust you grant us :shades: right now it's only a dream, since we will be facing the team that Hiddink himself lead to lifting the CL a few years ago :shades: It will be tough for us. Reaching the final will be a great achievement for us, it would be our 7th over 17 seasons :shades: Maldini lifting the Cup :hopefull: for now, is just a dream.
In all fairness, everything indicates that it will be Terry lifting it. They are literally flying in the EPL, most probably within a few weeks they will be crowned Premiership winners, whilst, most presumably, we are going to battle with Juve till the very end. We will pay a toll. Hopefully not in both competitions, but who knows :frustrat:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I hope Maldini will lift it ... That would serve to finally make him a legend ... I know, I know he is already.

Yet I expect Terry to lift it because at the end of the day it's always been Mourinho so far who made players lift important trophies.

"Em condições normais, vamos ser campeões! Em condições não normais, tambem vamos ser campeões!" José Mourinho, as Porto-coach

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
John Terry's Chelsea FC.

It's going to be a very tight game with AC Milan in the final (if the two sides meet) but I think with Robben still to come back, Chelsea might edge it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts