Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Thuram will play.
Blanc going to be replaced by Leboeuf.
Lizarazu and Petit are injured so they're going to be replaced by Candela and Djorkaeff.
Anelka can be easily replaced by Trezeguet (instead of Wiltord). Lama had a better season than Barthez...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Here's the probable line-ups for the Holland-France match from Yahoo France Football.

France: 16. Barthez - 19. Karembeu, 18. Leboeuf, 8. Desailly (cap), 2. Candela - 4 Vieira, 14. Micoud - 11. Pires, 6. Djorkaeff, 13. Wiltord - 20. Trezeguet.

Pays-Bas: 22. Westerveld - 2. Reiziger, 13. Konterman, 4. F. de Boer (cap), 5. Zenden - 20. Winter, 8. Davids, 7. Cocu, 15. Bosvelt - 10. Bergkamp - 9. Kluivert.

No Zidane?
Well no problem!

Allez Les Bleus!
The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bosvelt will most likely be playing right-back, Reiziger is on a yellow card and is going to be spared for the quater-finals. One of the last places you'll see Bosvelt play is left-wing, and Boudewijn Zenden will play there. Ronald De Boer will start on the right, so there will be no place for mArc Overmars.

About France, I think Zidane and Henry will play. Micoud may be sub-ed in at some later stage.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I don't think Thuram and Frank de Boer will play, because bot of them have got yellow card before, so the coaches don't want them to get another one! it would be terrible for both of the teams...

But in other hand, i read on Yahoo, that there's a possibility of France to lose in this game, they tend to choose to stay at belgium for the next game! Even tho the game would be against Italy! And that the same with Holland, they want to win because the winner of this game will paly at Rotterdam!
but Blanc, one of the senior players in France don't want to lose, because the win over Holland will make a good conditon in psychology for France team, especially most of france team thinks that they will play Holland again at the final!!

I hope they play in a fair-play spirit!!!
i hope they play with their best even they have succeed to pass from this group and hope the best will win...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts