Votes: 25 21.0%
  • Milan (1)

Votes: 94 79.0%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the worst performances i have ever seen from an English side playing at home, very embarassing for the Manure fans. Milan were highly organised but weren't anything special.

Wait a sec.... why does that sound familar? :howler:

Anyway, Manure will get knocked out. Good riddance. Job well done MILAN! :thmbup:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Remind me again when BM won the CL last and how may times you won it. Remind me also of what happened the last two times BM played Milan...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Your right to say that it was ****ing shite. Have not seen Man United getting dominated like that at Old Trafford for ages. The midfield hopelly make up for it at the San Siro, because they sucked (the only decent one being ROnaldo).
Starting the short Rooney against a combo of Nesta-Maldini was a disaster to happen, and fergie paid big time for it. Hopefully by the time at the San Siro Ruud comes back on form, and then also if fergie throws Smithy there, it might trouble the Milan defence especially on the air.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Lol 17 to 5. Hopefully Milan players think the same like last year, but by the way they played tonight, doesn't look likely:(.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Milan will own Manure at the San Siro.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Remember, Milan will be at the San Siro, not away to a team that was better than Man United.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
yaf said:
I dont think so. They own juve in the league though!
If you consider being level on points ownage, then so be it.

PS- We are talking about how Manure will lose here.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
yaf said:
If Milan surrendered a 4-1 lead without any difficulty, I think a 1-nil lead is kinda shaky
I'll just reply to you and not the Utd. side or fans on this board who know they got beat by a better side tonight and have been gracious in defeat. :thmbup: What was your prediction for this game? Come again? Didn't hear ya right. :kiss:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
barracuda said:
Remind me again when BM won the CL last and how may times you won it. Remind me also of what happened the last two times BM played Milan...:rolleyes:
Chill son. No disrepect to ACMilan. My comments were merely directed at the kind of arrogant English fans like this dude here:

Russell said:
One of the worst performances i have ever seen from an English side playing overseas, very embarassing for the Arsenal fans. Bayern were highly organised but weren't anything special.

If Arsenal play as well as they can then it is possible they could win 2-0 at home, but personally i can only see Bayern going through. After the 1st leg, it has left Arsenal with too much to do.
Recognize the semblance? :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
turbojoe said:
Chill son. No disrepect to ACMilan. My comments were merely directed at the kind of arrogant English fans like this dude here:

Got your point now :)
BTW, how come there are not many Bayern fans here?
Bayern are a giant, arent they? There is even no forum for Bayern.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Ferguson made a big mistake goin with a lone striker ,now for sure he will have to go with two strikers at Milan.
Ancelotti got his game plan inch perfect ,he 's waiting for the kill in 2 weeks time

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Milan. Unless ManU runs rampant at San Siro like they did at Highbury, but I doubt that. Milan's defense is too experienced to let that happen.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
turbojoe said:

You'll need to explain this one too me, how was it arrogant?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts