Votes: 53 48.2%
  • Real Madrid (1)

Votes: 57 51.8%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the toughest to still predict. I think Madrid will squeeze through with a 1-1 draw at the Delle Alpi and a goal on the 78th minute because Juve go back into their defensive shell despite scoring after 6 minutes and having a great attacking start.

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
0-1 is a tough score for Juventus. They have to concede no goals, but it is not easy with Real Madrid. I don't think that Juventus can score three goals right now, so Real Madrid should go through.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I don't think Juve really tried attacking last night, there was no great urgency. When they did Real looked extremely vulnerable, with Trezeguet back and Nedved in better condition, Juve will look a more attacking threat and I believe will pull out a win, However whether they can keep out Real is the real question, they did well from open play but shocking at defending set pieces, I think Capello will make sure the defensive lapses do not happen again. Juve to go through.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Rrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallll Mmmaaaaadddrrriiddd!!!!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
For the sake of football, I hope that Real wins and goes through...:eek: As the difference in class between the 2 teams was quite clear last night. There was only one team on the field...they should have buried it last night...:eek: Oh well, it'll be at the Delle Alpi...:stuckup:

HALA MADRID!!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Real Madrid.

I tried telling you people in December we would be better than Juventus come February, but 99% of you were saying Juventus would wipe the floor with Real Madrid. It's funny how things change, isn't it? :D

Real Madrid will score of course, we always do, meaning Juventus need three goals to advance.

Juventus scoring 3 goals in Europe, I mean, there's a better chance Inter will stop drawing games before that happens.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Juve having to score more than once in the CL to go through directly. Seems almost impossible. But they could squeeze through on penalties.

But I think Real though.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I think Real will go through.

First, because Luxemburgo seems to have successfully explained to Real's superstars that they actually have to make some effort before the games can be won (maybe he gave that explanation on one of the days Ronaldo arrived late, which would explain R9's limp performance :D ). Second, because Juventus' offensive problems are not limited to Nedved's questionable fitness: fielding the currently-useless Del Piero just for of his prestige is another big problem, Capello limits his attacking repertoire in a moment when he needs all the alternatives he can get. Not to mention that Oliveira is not half the player Nedved is, so Juventus' midfield quality drops like a rock the minute the Uruguayan steps inside the pitch.

Of course, Juventus has tradition, a great coach and excellent players. But so does Real – the big difference between them today is that Real has more players who can decide a match, which gives them more options in high-pressure moments.

So I think it will be a very tight game, but Real will go through to the next stage.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I have very much faith that we will go through. Nedved will hopefully have regained some form by then, and if we create as much as we did yesterday we will score with Trez on the field. Our defence is much better then they were yesterday and Capello will make shore to get everything out of every player in that game...

..Oh, and Blasi is suspended. Another plus for us:D:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Real Madrid. Real got a cleansheet at home in the 1st leg and they'll score at least one goal at Delle Alpi, which means Juve needs to score 3 to advance.

And to quote El Feno:
"Juventus scoring 3 goals in Europe, I mean, there's a better chance Inter will stop drawing games before that happens." :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Juventus needs:

1.) some luck
2.) Pavel Nedved and more compact team (I mean the team from October ('04)
3.) Olivera and Del Piero at least 10 km far from Delle Alpi

then they will go through

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
id bet on Juve

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Real Madrid.

I tried telling you people in December we would be better than Juventus come February, but 99% of you were saying Juventus would wipe the floor with Real Madrid. It's funny how things change, isn't it?

Real Madrid will score of course, we always do, meaning Juventus need three goals to advance.

Juventus scoring 3 goals in Europe, I mean, there's a better chance Inter will stop drawing games before that happens.
yeah, and the 3-1 thrashing 2 years ago was just a dream :rolleyes:

everything is possible in soccer, remember milan last year??

1 - 20 of 84 Posts