Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Porto (1)

Votes: 9 15.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The X-Men will get the job done at San Siro :jester: so long it's not an X with the score of 2-2 or more. :D

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
ilgenio said:
The X-Men will get the job done at San Siro :jester: so long it's not an X with the score of 2-2 or more. :D
i only hope for you that Milan wont get 0-4 ;)
but 0-2 can be enough

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
inter!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
inter

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm probably Inter but it better end in a low socring draw rather than a high one.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Inter will win.

·
Registered
607 Posts
inter have to be favourite but adriano doesn't look like the player he was at the begining of the season, martins scares me a lot more at the moment, honestly both teams played like shit, porto should have passed better and inter really should have punished portos poor performance, i think 1-1 in the return leg and who ever is better at penaltys will go through.

i think the most important factor is gonna be the ref because in the end he will decide how many players both teams have on the pitch during the game.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Ive got Inter to go through 2-0 but I have a funny feeling that Porto could still snatch it on away goals with 2 goals in last 10 minutes or something (story of Inter's season)

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
Very very tough job for Inter who will fear the phantoms of the elimination (and their own defense) more than the opponent.
My prediction: 3-2 or even a late 4-2.

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
inter should go through, they should have buried the tie last night.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
i've got a bad feeling about this match ..
cordoba and favalli suspended, and porto's Diego will be back
if adriano wont get a few goals in calcio,
it wont be easy at all :s

1 - 20 of 28 Posts