Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What teams will get relegated in the EPL a few weeks ago it looked Spurs would go down:thumbsup:but now they got a lucky draw vs Arsenal and beat Liverpool.Newcastle are playing well as well.Can these 2 clubs still go down.And what are your predictions for the bottom 3

·
Registered
8,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As always Drito is talking rubbish.This is a serious thread mate it is.

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
I think the Spuds Coca Coca (I love advertising and branding, you see alot of it here in Turkey:thumbsup:) Championship 2009-10 wet dream is starting to fade. Would be funny if it still happens, though. Come on 'Arry! Keep Oneday's vision going!

·
0-1, Huth.
5,966 Posts
West Brom will play their way out of trouble. A vocabulary Stoke are unable to grasp.

·
0-1, Huth.
5,966 Posts
Two centre backs and one lethal striker is all they need. Never quite understood why they let Kevin Phillips go. Despite his age, at least he knows where the net is.

They'll be alright come May though.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
looks like WBA and 2 other teams.

Pity that Boro are one of the contendors. Newcastle seem to be in a free fall.
Hull, stoke all in it.

Its going down to the wire.

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
Most pitiful relegation fight ever. None of them are having a go, they may be pure shite but show a bit of heart. I hope they all go down.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.