Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What teams will get relegated in the EPL a few weeks ago it looked Spurs would go down:thumbsup:but now they got a lucky draw vs Arsenal and beat Liverpool.Newcastle are playing well as well.Can these 2 clubs still go down.And what are your predictions for the bottom 3

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As always Drito is talking rubbish.This is a serious thread mate it is.

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
It's hard to tell. You can't just choose the 3 who play the worst and do the worst, because that mostly doesn't happen. Birmingham didn't deserve to go down last season.

I'd have to go with West Bromwich, Bolton & Sunderland, at this point.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,876 Posts
Spurs, Newcastle and Fulham :hopeful:

won't happen of course although it would be fun considering how rich these clubs are and how much they have spent over the years

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
I think the Spuds Coca Coca (I love advertising and branding, you see alot of it here in Turkey:thumbsup:) Championship 2009-10 wet dream is starting to fade. Would be funny if it still happens, though. Come on 'Arry! Keep Oneday's vision going!

·
Seasiders
344 Posts
I agree with Andy's three teams WBA, Bolton and hopefully Sunderland seem the three worst teams, although you'd still expect Stoke and Hull to have a bad patch maybe after new year.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
West Brom will play their way out of trouble. A vocabulary Stoke are unable to grasp.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Two centre backs and one lethal striker is all they need. Never quite understood why they let Kevin Phillips go. Despite his age, at least he knows where the net is.

They'll be alright come May though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's hard to tell. You can't just choose the 3 who play the worst and do the worst, because that mostly doesn't happen. Birmingham didn't deserve to go down last season.

I'd have to go with West Bromwich, Bolton & Sunderland, at this point.
I'd take out Bolton and replace it with blackburn!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not long to go now until we find out.So which 3 teams will go down.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
looks like WBA and 2 other teams.

Pity that Boro are one of the contendors. Newcastle seem to be in a free fall.
Hull, stoke all in it.

Its going down to the wire.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Most pitiful relegation fight ever. None of them are having a go, they may be pure shite but show a bit of heart. I hope they all go down.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts