Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that it will be Blackburn that find their way up as champions this year. Souness will bring in the players necessary and they alraedy have quality in players such as McAteer, Duff and Frandsen.
I think that Bolton will take the other spot and can not see Sheff Wed making it at all, maybe the play-offs is their best hope. Wimbledon have little chance and Watford have no chance. Barnsley may threaten and if Birmingham can buy the striker that I think that they need then they may be a threat.
Norwich may be a surprise with the Welsh duo of Bellamy and Roberts but who knows.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'd go with Blackburn to take the champions spot. I think Bolton will end up in the play offs and probably a suprise team to take the 2nd spot, maybe Wolves. They are a big enough club to be in the premiership, and they improved as the season went on.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
What about Huddersfield ? Don't they have a competitive team also.. They will surely go to the play-offs next year i think. Blackburn, Wimbledon and Bolton are the other teams that are going to fight for the first 2 places in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that the lose wof Stewart was a big blow to Huddersfield personally but I would never say that they do not have a chance. Bruce did superb at Sheff Utd with no money and last year would have given him some great experience.

I also agree and forgot about Wolves, I think they have good players but often lose them as they can not get in the play offs even (Frogatt, Richards).
Another team may be N Forest if they buy wisely in the summer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts