Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Irwin is gone, and Johnson is on the way out too. Will there be any more departures before the new season starts?

·
Registered
775 Posts
+ Van Der Gouw

·
Registered
63 Posts
Didn't you hear....

....That Phil Neville was going to be sold?

The question is, who would buy him? And for how much?

Steve McLaren might buy him out of pity....but if that doesn't happen, Wigan are waiting in the wings with a bid of "£3.50 and a packet of Smarties!"

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
veron has to be the obvious one and perhaps yorke. apart from those two i think the current squad will remain.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Re: Didn't you hear....

Gooner.com said:

Wigan are waiting in the wings with a bid of "£3.50 and a packet of Smarties!"
Actually thats the price of Adams and Keown combined;) but still Wigan feels that Arsenal are asking too much.:dielaugh:

Phizza and Yorke are definitely leaving.Irwin,Johnsen and Rai are already gone.We have replaced Rai with a promising 17yr old,who's supposed to be the best in his age group.In the meantime Carroll will deputise for Fab.

A defender's arriving in the summer and most likely it'll be Thuram.Also it wouldn't surprise me if that Greek right-back joined us so that Fergie would shift Gaz to the center.

Also those cheapskates Lazio owe us money from the Stam transfer and I wonder when the ketchup idiot Cragnotti will pay up.:mad::mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts