• Other (who?)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys reckon will end up as Top Scorer? Here are the "main" candidates aka the Top 5 scorers so far.

Alexis Alexandris, Olympiakos, 10 goals

The old fox keeps going. The man who at his late 20s was considered the worse waster of chances, at his 30s he cant stop scoring. He has scored 10 goals so far and keeps going...

AbdelRahim Ouakili, Scoda Xanthi, 10 goals

Who could tell? When Xanthi sold that Slovakian genius named Janocko in the summer, everyone thought the "akritiki" team would be in for a struggling season. However, his replacement, Moroccan forward Ouakili who was signed from German second division club Mainz has been even better. 10 goals and countless assists so far for the impressive moroccan who has been amazing AND efficient. Slim, fast, technical and above all smart, that guy has game. Who can forget his 4 goals in the demolition of Egaleo? Although not a typical striker, he is a good bet for top scorer.

Giannakis Okkas, PAOK, 9 goals

The small cypriot has been terrific this season. Him, like Ouakili, is not a pure striker and his all around game, backtracking back in midfield, setting up his partner and running around players is clearly his best strength. However, with 9 goals this season he is not doing bad in scoring either. ;)

Demis Nikolaidis, AEK, 9 goals

The well known Deminho couldnt miss this poll. Noumerous times top goalscorer, with Tsartas feeding him Nikolaidis is as good bet as anyone to win this. Will he be affected by AEK's downfall though?

Goran Vlaovic, Panathinaikos, 8 goals

THe Croatian has been having a good season, and he finds the net quite often. He was one of the few PAO players who performed good in the league. Perhaps now that Panathinaikos picks it up he will score even more...

Vote and discuss. ;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Demis Nikolaidis.He is the number one scoring machine of AEK and we will conceed many.Big opponent is Ouakili who scored once more at Iraklio,in the game OFI-Xanthi 0-1...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Considering Olisadebe either plays 45 minutes or none, but has something like 7 or 8 goals, he would easily be topping the list if minutes were awarded based on quality of play, not price of transfer :rolleyes: (Constantinoue. sp?).

But than the decisions made on Panathinaikos do not at all surprise me considering the amount the paid for a guy from the Cyprus league.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both Oli and Konstadinou have 7 goals. And Konstadinou is a different kind of player than Olisadebe who mainly competes with Vlaovic about minutes. He cant replace Konstadinou as Konstadinou cant replace Olisadebe.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barlinek said:
But than the decisions made on Panathinaikos do not at all surprise me considering the amount the paid for a guy from the Cyprus league.
Why someone so ignorant keeps talking? :confused: PAO did not buy Konstadinou from Cyprus. He was bought from a Greek team (Iraklis) where he played for 3 years.

And Oli was bought from the polish league, does this make him a bad player? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

Why someone so ignorant keeps talking? :confused: PAO did not buy Konstadinou from Cyprus. He was bought from a Greek team (Iraklis) where he played for 3 years.

And Oli was bought from the polish league, does this make him a bad player? :rolleyes:
I meant a player from Cyprus.

As for the Polish league comment, i won't bother responding to pathetic knocks.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What you meant was different from what you said so it's not my fault that I gave you an appropriate reply regarding your ignorance.

Also, that Konstadinou is Cypriot means nothing. Two of the finest strikers in the Greek league (Okkas and Konstadinou) come from Cyprus so your claim was as meaningless. Bad football nations can have good players.

·
Registered
143 Posts
This Pole, he is something else. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, I say Aleko (what a legend!!) will do it! Either him or Demis.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
alexandris will get it IMO, hes a machine and incredibly just keeps getting more and more lethal but deminho will be there at the end no doubt, Vlaovic will keep scoring too, hes hit a rich vein of form this season

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, I voted for Nikolaidis so who voted for Okkas? Do we have a PAOK fan in disguise? ;)

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
a closet paok fan :D

nice............ still hoping and praying for a fellow paoktzi to show up eh? :) there was one who stopped posting a few mnths ago, he was a good poster, it would be good if he came by sometime

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I think Oli will score a lot more goals. I read an article that the new coach will be sitting Constantinou and playing Oli with Vlaovic. I think Constantinou is a great player with a lot of potential. I actually think it should be Constantinou and Oli up front, but im not the coach :D.

GO PANA!!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Is Olisadebe only a sub for Pao? After seeing all the goals he scores I thought he was a starter?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
well, his coach insists that he's not anymore

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea, he does!

·
Registered
143 Posts
You do know that Panathinaikos have just gotton a new coach, and he is feeling out his starting 11...How can a coach who just come in and doesn't really know the players insist that Oli won't play?

PS Vlaovic is playing really well now (better than Oli IMO), and Lymbe is back. So Oli has to earn a spot on the starting 11 for this new coach. He just benched Konstantinou (out of form) so maybe Oli will get his shot.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
well oli doesn't play good in the winter season :D. He'll start scorin goals when it gets a little warmer.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
My heart says Okkas, my brain says Nikolaidis. I always liked him!:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts