Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon let's take predictions on who will make the final of the Champion's league 2006.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Arsenal - Barca.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I hope Barca are going to reach the finals this time :)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Arsenal wont go there, they have blown it. The only chance they had was sneaking in as underdogs like Monaco and Porto did. But no one will underestimate them now, so they have lost their power to suprise :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
2Pac said:
Arsenal wont go there, they have blown it. The only chance they had was sneaking in as underdogs like Monaco and Porto did. But no one will underestimate them now, so they have lost their power to suprise :)
Porto, Monaco...Liverpool, yeah no chance, I mean before yesterday noone knew their lousy unknown players. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Raanan said:
Porto, Monaco...Liverpool, yeah no chance, I mean before yesterday noone knew their lousy unknown players. :rolleyes:
Yes admit it, Liverpool were underestimated until they reached the semi's. No one thought they would get past Chelsea. No one thought they would win against Milan.

Arsenal on the other hand have shown their card, no one will make the mistake Real made last night of underestimating them ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
I of course would like to see my Milan reach the final, and I think we stand a fair chance to make it. But on the other hand I fear that our internationals could finish the season on their knees if we do, or even miss the WC after a typical late May injury. Starting with Nesta and, perhaps even more so, Pirlo, the one truly irreplaceable element in Italy's line-up.

Though if we were to reach it, I'd love to face Barca.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
2Pac said:
Arsenal on the other hand have shown their card, no one will make the mistake Real made last night of underestimating them ;)
they didn't under-estimate us, they just aint good enough, and their style is tailor made for a side who can break quickly like us. ;)

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
umm as long as Lyon Inter or Chelsea make it I will be a happy men

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
i think Arsenal will win it, finishing below Spurs (Everton) Vieira leaving (Owen) and having quite a poor squad with Henry the super captain (Gerrard)

It could be worse, Liverpool could win it again :scream:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts