Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
343 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
if he stays there he will waste his career as totti has done, aiming to be one of the best players in the world but playing just mickey mouse competitions..

no offence for the colchoneros around, but they have not an high profile

as diavolo said, they owe us 23 MLN therefore if it's not him will be any other goodie
Yes Serie A is one hell of a Disney competition. Good knowledge right there... :stoned:

Totti is for sure one of the best, yet he chose "heart" for his city and team rather than football awards. It is also true that Roma back in the year they won the Scudetto was promising and no one would have thought that their managment would have been so dull.

Torres should move to a bigger club because I do not see C. At. de Madrid going to win the Liga or CL any time soon. He like Totti would like to win with his team yet, unfotunately footie says it is not likely.

· Banned
343 Posts
Torres hates to lose, as you can tell by his cheeks turning rosey-red and the grimace on his face when things are going poorly.
That sounds so sweet of you.

Yet, Atletico have not yet sold him because he is just like Adriano to Inter. Without him they would be out of the Primera. And yes, probably the best Spaniard out there with Reyes.

· Banned
343 Posts
I tend to disagree Figolover.
I have seen the players you talk about and I agree that Xabi is a great player, yet I was talking more about the attacking players. Yes Xabi is good, but I think that Reyes is a bit better since he proved himself not only in Spain with Sevilla but also in England with Arsenal. Torres, I saw him play and I can say that he is class, yet Jose Mari and Javi Moreno were great in Spain too and look how they did when they moved to another championship (Italy), total flukes.

Vicente is good, but I do not regard him as world class personally. Same with Joaquin and Luque. They seem to be the typical Spaniards who when going into another champ. would totally suck. Take Farinos, Mendieta, etc. as an example.

· Banned
343 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
But after that he's had some underground offers, but he's always chosen to stay there.
No probs, but you don't have to complain then; last year it was clear Roma was going to have bad times
I am not complaining about anything. Totti was always told that Roma was gonna improve and he always belived them. I am one of those people that likes to see specific players stay in their own teams yet Totti at 27 can not stay in Roma anymore. He should leave if he wants some sort of good awards. I personally think that if Totti would move to Real (for example)he would win the Ballon d'Or in his first year.

Unless, Roma get a rich owner like Abramovich, then it is a different story. :)

Primitivc, ;) mate if you do not think so, your thing. I can personally say that Robben is better than Vicente. Opinions you know.

Kamp, read my custom title. Hope to have nice chats or friendly "banters" with you all. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.