Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
869 Posts
if he stays there he will waste his career as totti has done, aiming to be one of the best players in the world but playing just mickey mouse competitions..

no offence for the colchoneros around, but they have not an high profile

as diavolo said, they owe us 23 MLN therefore if it's not him will be any other goodie

· Registered
869 Posts
General Zod said:
Yes Serie A is one hell of a Disney competition. Good knowledge right there... :stoned:

Totti is for sure one of the best, yet he chose "heart" for his city and team rather than football awards. It is also true that Roma back in the year they won the Scudetto was promising and no one would have thought that their managment would have been so dull.
what are you talking about? I'm italian and die hard milan follower ..in your opinion can i bash serie a and label it as mickey mouse competition?

i meant, if he stays at atletico he will play at best Uefa cup. At best!

· Registered
869 Posts
General Zod said:
Am I dreaming this? This includes also Serie A.
Ok, i will explain it in small statements, rephrasing:

_Totti , die to his faith, has always ruled out possible trnsfers, but he always complain the international pundits overlook him for awards and don't rate him as a true great.

_Torres wants to stay there for many years, but hardly will play a major tournament, except with Sapin

_Therefore, if he makes the same decision Totti has done, staying with his heart club can be good, but in the long period it can be frustrating to play for a minor side, ok?

It was just an error of bad english and to think a 100% italian can bash Serie A where my club of a lifetime plays is at least silly and illogical

· Registered
869 Posts
General Zod said:
And I already know what you mean, yet like I stated before, Roma was doing well in 2001 and no one would have thought their managment would have been so bad.
But after that he's had some underground offers, but he's always chosen to stay there.
No probs, but you don't have to complain then; last year it was clear Roma was going to have bad times

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.