Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what players that might have been a little below par last year will improve this season.

Obviously Shevchenko does not play in Italy but he is a player who should at least be able to improve on his terrible season in England.

If you get what im asking...Im having a hard time thinking of players in Italy..what do you guys think?

Adriano has a good chance to shut a lot of people up this season.

A few Milan players maybe..

Or maybe even the opposite...what players who were good last year do you think will struggle this year?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
***crickets***

Maybe it will be a certain Amantino Mancini?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very true...hard to gauge what we can expect when he has not played a whole season for us yet. especially considering the expectations that are on him.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
mancini will never return to his form if he joins inter.....he will remain inconsistent or on the bench

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Ronaldinho MUST fit into the category of bouncing back. If he can stay fit all season he is gonna get goals and assists no doubt.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I hope Taddei and Perrotta can get back to their 2006 and 2007 form.

·
Registered
45,390 Posts
Any bets on Stankovic bouncing back from a bunch of poor seasons?

***crickets***

Thought so.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
I must say I like Aquilani's energy and grinta so far this season. However he stil has this annoying taste of arrogance in his game. If he manages to mature and overcome that, I think he can finally live up to some of the hype.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts