Delgado?
Kaviedes?

Blanco?
Garcia Aspe?

Your thoughts? :)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Ofcourse the Italian players will shine, as always. I hope Totti has a good WC debut. Don't discount Boksic though, who has some classy moves for a big guy. Prosinecki will certainly make some unbeleivable passes.

I can't really comment on the Mexicans and Ecuadorians, but Delgado seems set to score (hopefully not against us :) )

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I think Ecuador's captain Alex Aguinaga will surprise many fans in the world.He is a 34 year offensive midfielder who has rare talent and patience in his game.He is the organizer of his team and the soul.

·
International
8,545 Posts
There's a lot of players who can be the star of the group. Italy has the most potential for that though.

Robert Kovac is a possibility. He's a very under-rated player IMO and I think he'll impress a lot of people in the tournament.

·
Registered
461 Posts
boksic could be the biggest surpise because he missed out on france 98 and euro 96....watch out for an unknown italy......because it seems that every major tournament.....some one shines

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Robert Prosinecki.:proud:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Angelo Di Livio, Marco Del Vecchio, Gennaro Guttuso.........either one will be the player of the tournament.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Though I'm a Boksic fan, I'm going to say that Davor Suker does something special again. The way he's improved in the last year...he's obviously planning on making a statement on what is going to be his last WC.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Totti had a good game today, and maybe he will be a big help for the Azzurri. I would more look at a more unknown player to shine however.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
ALEX THE GREAT NUMERO 7... :D

You'll see that he's going to be the star as the lucky 7 will rule the world

1 - 11 of 11 Posts