Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that we've hit the nitty gritty part of the season in the CL,who do you think will be that one player to really stand out in the finals?Ronaldinho,Ronaldo,Adriano,Ibrahimovic,Drogba,Kaka,Crespo,Rooney,Henry and the list goes on.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Schumy said:
Well now that we've hit the nitty gritty part of the season in the CL,who do you think will be that one player to really stand out in the finals?Ronaldinho,Ronaldo,Adriano,Ibrahimovic,Drogba,Kaka,Crespo,Rooney,Henry and the list goes on.
:howler:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
The bitterness of defeat is strong with this one ^^

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
dubh-ban said:
The bitterness of defeat is strong with this one ^^
It's not really bitterness when you predicted it five minutes after the draw was made. I even got the bloody score right in December. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
khimik said:
It's not really bitterness when you predicted it five minutes after the draw was made. I even got the bloody score right in December. :rolleyes:
Ahah, but you didn't lay money on it then. Money that would have made you RICH! (*insert maniacal cackle*)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
dubh-ban said:
Ahah, but you didn't lay money on it then. Money that would have made you RICH! (*insert maniacal cackle*)
Bayern were paying a lot more to win than we were. I wouldn't have made much more.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Faisal said:
Wait until May before a thread like this is made.
Yeah too early. Not every team has played yet

·
Registered
607 Posts
kalo said:
Yeah too early. Not every team has played yet
i think the question is who do you think will end up being the stand out player rather then who is the standout player at the moment.

i think C.Ronaldo, well i hope, he has chosen a good time to play his best football so who knows.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Deffo Gerrard!

:drool:

Well maybe not, but a man can dream, can't he!

In all seriousness, I think Nesta will once again show his class if Milan make it through.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oba Oba martins is one to watch out for,clearly under pressure he's as cool as they come and a real class act.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes Pirloinated the game yesterday, wonderful game from him but if it was to stay with an Italian side then Adriano still for me assuming Inter go far enough.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts