Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bleus : Platini pour Santini et Simonet pour Domergue
02 juillet 2002 - 10 h 07 -

Claude Simonet révèle mardi dans France Football que Michel Platini souhaite voir Jacques Santini succéder à Lemerre.

Dans un entretien accordé à France-Football, Claude Simonet le président de la Fédération Française de Football a déclaré qu’il apprécierait de voir Jean-François Domergue succéder à Roger Lemerre. Il affirme également que Michel Platini (vice président de la FFF) lui a glissé un nom : celui de Jacques Santini, directeur sportif de Lyon.

---------------------
the more we wait the more we have potential coaches for the french NT : tigana, giresse, fernandez, domenech, then santini and troussier and now domergue !

but who would you see guys ?

(this thread should be a poll, shouldn't it stephañho ? ;))

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Wenger is also my man and i believe for most of us in France. However, this is too early for him. 2004 may be the best time for him. For now, i would like someone other than someone from the DTN. I would like to have Guy Roux or Jean Tigana or even Didier Deschamps as despite his relative inexperience as a coach, he is the one who knows the team and the players most than anyone.

All in all, the new NT coach has to be someone respected, credible, with a winning track record and with a strong caracter to be able to contain and be respected by the "senators" of the team. A man like Tigana or Roux would fit like a glove. I don't want Santini, nor Domergue, even less Domenech. Also rumoured is Gerard Houllier and i wouldn't mind him back at the post of NT coach...;) As to Troussier and Metsu, i don't know to be honest. Sure they succeeded with a team without any major stars but can they cope with managing huge stars with great egos? I'm not sure of that...or rather it may be too early for them...

ON VEUT ARSENE!!!
ARSENE!ARSENE!ARSENE!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What? Hiddink? :confused:
We have enough World Class coaches that there is no need at all to go look for one abroad even tough Hidding is a truly World Class coach. The coach has to be French!:)

G

·
lemerre ne veut pas lacher son siège:eek:
bras de fer avec la fédé, encore une histoire de gros sous, je sens que si ça se passe mal, ça va balancer pas mal.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
LIMOGE!Lemerre has just been FIRED! From l'Equipe.fr!:happy:
It's now OFFICIAL!It's even on the official site of the French Football Federation! www.fff.fr

From now till the end of July, the Federation will be reviewing the different candidats applications. Let us hope they will put a better man and not take another penguin. Roux or Tigana at this time seem to be best and then, from 2004 and on, Wenger.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!:star::star:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Voila qu'il nous revient après une longue absence...;):D Welcome back ma poule!;):D

Steph, i have never considered Lemerre to be a top class act so he was never one my heroes...in fact, with the team he has, any half decent amateur can do better, even you and I!;)

It's simply unforgivable and impardonable to fail with such a squad! Period. Case closed.:):stuckup:

P.S. Dès fois que la FFF nous mette Enzo Scifo comme séléctionneur...::groan: :dontcare: :howler: :tongue:
Hey, Steph, Raymond la Science est à la retraite? Lui me plairait bien pour ce boulot...;):D:howler::dielaugh::cool:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Why not Raymond Goethals instead of Scifo? :D

Don't worry, ma poule! My remark was general! Your stance on this matter has always been pretty clear! ;)

Ciao.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Enfoiré, t'as édité ton post et maintenant j'ai l'air con! :rolleyes::dielaugh::tongue:;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
T'es fada ou quoi?:groan: :dontcare: :howler: :tongue:

T'as pas besoin que j'édites mon message pour que t'aies l'air con...;):D::howler: :dielaugh::lala::D

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Allez pas d'histoires entre nous, ma poule! La partie avec Raymond elle était pas là quand j'ai appuyé sur "reply"!

:ass::googly::drunk::groan:

( Putain, on en a rien à foutre que c'était là ou pas! )

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
C'est vrai, j'admets que cela a été une addition tardive...une idée, ou mieux même, une lampe de génie, une inspiration divine quoi...:yoga:;D :finger:;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
San_Siro_1 said:
What? Hiddink? :confused:
We have enough World Class coaches that there is no need at all to go look for one abroad even tough Hidding is a truly World Class coach. The coach has to be French!:)
i was kidding. instaed, i'd much prefer the south korea players to replace the french...:rolleyes:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
They can only run run and run...that's all they can do those Koreans...:eek:

Don't worry thepretendeur, we will be back and stronger than ever with the talents available!:):cool: All we need is a coach who can make them come down to earth, someone like a Scolari for exemple. The French Scolari could be Guy Roux or Jean Tigana.:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts