Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torres, Ashley Cole, Evra, Vidic, Essien... every Italian big club seem eager to get them. Have they realized these players are a waste of wages by now? No? Who is next? Gerrard? Lampard?

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Should be kind of obvious now that EPL teams release players only after they're badly over the hill...

If I was building a Serie A team, I would be looking at young La Liga players. The top Spanish teams may pick out the best of the bunch, but in the second tier there are still loads of talents good enough for the current Serie A.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Should be kind of obvious now that EPL teams release players only after they're badly over the hill...

If I was building a Serie A team, I would be looking at young La Liga players. The top Spanish teams may pick out the best of the bunch, but in the second tier there are still loads of talents good enough for the current Serie A.
Suso ! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Vidic a EPL reject?

If anything United are really missing him.
Currently one of the top few WORST DEFENDERS I seen in Serie A in a while, he has been that bad. No way United miss this version of him.

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Vlad Chiriches

Paulinho maybe

They could still be value for money though. Not 33 or 34 like the ones Toni mentioned

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
If you get a younger reject its not so bad, Savic is doing ok now for exalple, so chiriches etc. are fine, but any player over 32 or 33 is just a waste

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
Lampard has a contract with american club, he was also rumoured with going to Australia. City are interested to extend his loan.
Gerrard will probably go to english speaking country also if leaves Pool unless Napoli with Benitez come in?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Here is a small list of players who are either not doing particularly well, or aren't being given enough minutes to have priced themselves out of most Serie A clubs spending limits... And are still talented enough to warrant consideration.

Gaston Ramirez
Siem De Jong
Lukas Podolski
Joel Campbell
Paulinho
Roberto Soldado
Vlad Chiriches
Fabio Borini
Emanuele Giaccherini
Ricardo Alvarez
Hatem Ben Arfa
Adel Taarabt

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Here is a small list of players who are either not doing particularly well, or aren't being given enough minutes to have priced themselves out of most Serie A clubs spending limits... And are still talented enough to warrant consideration.

Gaston Ramirez
Siem De Jong
Lukas Podolski
Joel Campbell
Paulinho
Roberto Soldado
Vlad Chiriches
Fabio Borini
Emanuele Giaccherini
Ricardo Alvarez
Hatem Ben Arfa
Adel Taarabt
Decent enough list, but many have played in Serie A already :D Probably a few more names I could add too, but can not be bothered to think right now.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts