Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
tbh it looks like it's gonna be pellegrini or a complete disaster at this point.

i'd love to see baraja getting the job one day, but now it doesn't feel like the right time

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PAKO AYESTARÁN: "Soy el perfil perfecto de entrenador para el Valencia"

PAKO AYESTARÁN: "El club busca profesionales a tiempo completo y yo lo soy. Soy lo que busca el Valencia"

Starting to get pissed off with this bald headed egomaniac. We've just lost at home without a single shot on target and he goes on about how he is the perfect coach for valencia

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Seems like we are really interested for Quique Flores, Espanyol, Galata and Lazio also wants him.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Lambrini is a light and fruity wine style drink that is manufactured in Liverpool by Halewood International."

"Lambrini is available in Original (7.5% ABV), Luci (3.5% ABV), Cherry, Peach and Strawberry (all 5% ABV)."

"Although Lambrini is not a wine but a perry, it is a marketed more in the style of a wine than of a traditional perry or cider.[7] Its marketing is targeted to women."

·
Registered
33,512 Posts
Just get Pellegrini ffs.

We aren't gunning for a CL title or the league.

He knows how to build a team and get 4th and maybe have a good CL run.

That's Valencia.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Just get Pellegrini ffs.

We aren't gunning for a CL title or the league.

He knows how to build a team and get 4th and maybe have a good CL run.

That's Valencia.
Sod Pellegrini. More imagination is needed to fix this basket case of a club.

Btw I'm looking forward to Steven's end of season "awards" thread this year... :D

·
Registered
44,343 Posts

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Who else then?

Fcuk Quique.

Javi Gracia maybe.
I'd be delighted with either Javi Gracia or Eduardo Berizzo myself, both are showing immense promise and have done excellent jobs in this very league.

The caveat being that they both finished ahead of us, so why the heck would they wanna come here now...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts