Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
hell! i don't know.
usa or germany. i think germans were impressive no?

as for the swedish, i didn't see her playing.
i saw a little of the match china-canada. the canadians are athletic.

hmm...
i don't know, i gonna say : usa and canada.

L

·
0 Posts
oh! slow down jeff, i don't like be shaked in that way!
ok i gonna vote, wait a minute:tongue:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Offcourse Sweden and Usa. Wait and see hanna Ljungberg!!!;)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I voted for US and Sweden, I think the fact that Germany havent really played a tough match yet will hurt them as well as the US playing at home has got to give them the edge. though this will be a tough match.

Sweden are the better side and the fact Canada has injuries in there back line will cost them the match. Canadas best chance to win this is not to go a goal up early in this match. If they try to play defence the rest of the way they will get killed. They need to play there game nad hang with Sweden and maybe snatch a late winner.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
USA's and Sweden's half of the Championship looked much tougher, than the Canadians and the Germans half. However, when you get as far as the Semifinal anything can happen.

I think the two best teams in the tournament have probably been Germany and the USA. With the USA being home, and top ranked in the world, at the same time as playing great football, they will probably win, but it's going to be close.

Canada and Sweden are much bigger upsets, real outsiders. The winner here will almost certainly lose the final. It can go either way. Sweden has had tougher matches I think, but on the day, I won't hold it against Canada, I think they might just do it.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Sweden will win it all!!!!:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts