Xtratime Community banner

Who will be the champions at the end of the year?

• Besiktas (47pts)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Fenerbahçe (44pts)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Trabzonspor (37pts)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Galatasaray (34pts)

• Someone else ?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the championship race hotting up now, who do you think will be the champions come the end of the season?

The current table looks a little something like this..

1 Besiktas 47
2 Fenerbahçe 44
3 Trabzonspor 37
4 Denizlispor 36
5 Galatasaray 34

Although it seems the race is between 2 teams, Besiktas and Fenerbahçe, with the right results tonight we can't right off Trabzon or Galatasaray either..

Form of the teams (last 5 results):
Besiktas: Win, Win, Loss, Win, Draw
Fenerbahçe: Draw, Win, Win, Win, Win
Trabzonspor: Win, Loss, Loss, Loss, Win
Galatasaray: Loss, Draw, Draw, Win, Draw

I'll update the points beside each team in the poll after each week...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well, i still hold Besiktas favourites but im hoping for Fenerbahce...

This time i chose heart before brains....;)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
This one's for Cem

Fener will DEFINATELY be champions! :angel: :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
if you go back and check my posts i said it before the season started that it was going to be a 2 team race between Besiktas and Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce will win this year.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Anything can happen in football, however in the list provided only BJK and Fener have their destiny in their own hands... At this particular point, Fenerbahce are very much on the ascendency and seem to have the momentum with them. However, Besiktas are still favourites and the league remains theirs to lose...

Hakan, that jinxing for talking too soon only works on the clubs YOU support. I bet at the beginning of the season you guaranteed your mates a cim bom title win. I bet none of them are talking to you now :D :D

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
BJK starts to slip. Very dangerous.. Out of nowhere Fener is there !
I still hope it will be BJK ;)

The others have no big chances to win the league....

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Esperar said:

yav oznurcumm i hate BJK this session. Cok gicik players and gerizekali board members they have :fero:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Esperar said:

This post sums up the 'sympathy' vote BJK benefit from when it comes to the crunch. Had the title race been between GS and BJK (like last season), a vast majority of Fener fans would be pulling for BJK. This season it seems to be between BJK and FB, so it comes as no surprise that BJK get the GS vote...

This actually speaks volumes with regards to true rivalry and who it consists of ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I dont think BJK will let this slip out of their hands. But some of their players are the dumbest I have seen, like Tumer. Pulling the sideline ref by the arm, kicking the opponent player while running on the sideline at the same time. They really deserve all the red cards they get, and then they complain about the refs all the time.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Jemster said:
This post sums up the 'sympathy' vote BJK benefit from when it comes to the crunch. Had the title race been between GS and BJK (like last season), a vast majority of Fener fans would be pulling for BJK. This season it seems to be between BJK and FB, so it comes as no surprise that BJK get the GS vote...

This actually speaks volumes with regards to true rivalry and who it consists of ;)
Cem, you are correct here cause BJK is a "neutral" team, if you compare the rivalry between Gala and Fener... but I think I`m an exception, I didn´t vote for them because I don´t want Fener to win it (ok, that might be a lie :tongue: ). I vote for them because I like BJK and that`s not a big secret I thought !;)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Tolga said:
With the championship race hotting up now, who do you think will be the champions come the end of the season?

The current table looks a little something like this..

1 Besiktas 47
2 Fenerbahçe 44
3 Denizlispor 36
4 Trabzonspor 37
5 Galatasaray 34

Although it seems the race is between 2 teams, Besiktas and Fenerbahçe, with the right results tonight we can't right off Trabzon or Galatasaray either..

Form of the teams (last 5 results):
Besiktas: Win, Win, Loss, Win, Draw
Fenerbahçe: Draw, Win, Win, Win, Win
Trabzonspor: Win, Loss, Loss, Loss, Win
Galatasaray: Loss, Draw, Draw, Win, Draw

I'll update the points beside each team in the poll after each week...
How come Denizli are above Trabon if they have less points...:confused: :tongue: :D

I'll give my vote in 4 weeks....;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Re: Re: Who will be champions?

BAFLI said:
How come Denizli are above Trabon if they have less points...:confused: :tongue: :D

I'll give my vote in 4 weeks....;)
:howler: :howler:

How about I will give my vote at the end of the season:tongue:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
once bjk gets their form back which they already started to do so quickly, fener is gonna be put behind again...i dont think fenerbahce r gonna win it...

i voted for gala :howler:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts