Who will win the title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all due respect to supporters of the other 16 teams, it seems pretty clear that one of GS or FB will walk away with the title when all is said and done come May. Soner and Yeniceri were having a pretty interesting discussion in the Fener forum, so let's see what everybody has to say.

Personally I think it will come down to who loses less points against shitty teams. We'll be in good shape if we don't get our annual ass kicking in SS in week 10. Both teams will break 80 points though I think

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
i think some of us are getting ahead of themselves their, we have just played three matches untill now, and we're nowhere near to be that impressive. after the first matches last season, which we all dominated, it looked like we were unstoppable as well, but we didnt even make cl. so there's no reason at all for opening a thread like this.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Bursaspor :hopeful:

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think some of us are getting ahead of themselves their, we have just played three matches untill now, and we're nowhere near to be that impressive. after the first matches last season, which we all dominated, it looked like we were unstoppable as well, but we didnt even make cl. so there's no reason at all for opening a thread like this.
So what, you think Besiktas or Trabzonspor will be champions this year? :howler:

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
To be honest though mate, who thought Besiktas would even get a trophy let alone two last year? They had such a dip in form in the first half of the season and ran 5th/6th for god knows how many weeks and then they capitalized on Fener's and our poor form.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
This thread is way too premature. 3 games in, both Fenerbahce and Galatasaray have shown some promise, but both teams aren't wholly convincing in my eyes yet. It only takes one loss to throw a team off balance for later fixtures, whether it'd be in a derby or against an anadolu team. It's an all too common scenario in all leagues, not just ours.

We need to see how these teams handle a loss first and see how they perform in the fixture after that before we can even come close to making a proper discussion out of this thread. If statistics be told our teams are flawless right now, and we all know they aren't :howler:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
LOL. Its only week 3. But I know something thats gonna be better than who wins the lig. Who will win the EL? Fener - Cimbom final!

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I think Sivas will be relegated :howler:

Anyways Besiktas was in sixth position during the 16th week and still won the league. I think that was when Mustafa Denizli had come to the team during those weeks.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It's quite clear that it's gonna be between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray though so I don't care if im being too over confident.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Start the vote and close on Sep.1.

And do another vote and close on Jan.1.

Bring them all up at the end of May for a reminder.
At the turn of the new year, the firm favorites among the experts were Galatasaray.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
1. Fenerbahce
2. Galatasaray
3. Trabzonspor
4. Besiktas
5. Bursaspor

Maybe switch BJK and Bursa. Also, Trabzon is a very tricky team to predict at this point. I still think with their quality they will get their shit together.

·
Master Debater
20,684 Posts
For those who say this thread is too early let me ask you a question.

If you had to bet your hard earned money right now this second, would you place a bet saying that Fener or Gala won't win the championship this year? Doubtful.

Sure its early, sure anything can happen. But we're theorizing on the best possibilities.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Lan, Gayzeri nerde?
Like I said, Trabzon is tricky :D They could finish 1st, 3rd, 5th...I think it's too early to tell. Kayseri is a sort of wild card. It all depends on Trabzon and Bursa in my opinion. Besiktas looks like a different team than last year, but they're still a lock for top 4 IMO.

It could be...
Trabzonspor, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Bursa/Kayseri
Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Trabzonspor, Besiktas, Bursa/Kayseri
Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Bursa/Kayseri, Besiktas

OR if Galatasaray keep up their pace of 1 penalty/game they can be champions ;) :D

P.S. There should be a poll :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
For those who say this thread is too early let me ask you a question.

If you had to bet your hard earned money right now this second, would you place a bet saying that Fener or Gala won't win the championship this year? Doubtful.

Sure its early, sure anything can happen. But we're theorizing on the best possibilities.
I don't think the thread is about "are Galatasaray or Fenerbahce going to win the championship?" but think it's on "Galatasaray or Fenerbahce, who will be champions?"

As some say, both are likely, it could be too early, but nothing can be excluded. And ... "I've told this all along and no one was listening." : )

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Look at the near the "Thread Tools" part, and either under that or under another bit, there will be the option to "Add a Poll".

1 - 20 of 65 Posts