Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who will be best big game player after Zidane for national team

Cassano:proud: his nutcase mental block to be choker:pp

or Messi, Kaka? :pp for sure no C.Ronaldo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Overclass said:
Cassano:proud: his nutcase mental block to be choker:pp

or Messi, Kaka? :pp for sure no C.Ronaldo
Exactly something I thought when I saw the title of the thread.

Kaka might be the answer, Messi _ not sure.

Ronaldinho too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
Julio Cruz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,200 Posts
Overclass said:
for sure no C.Ronaldo
Thank you, we'll probably win the CL now thanks to your jinx. :thumbsup:

How can someone write something like that about someone who's got another decade or so at the highest level? Seriously retarded comment, nice to see you weren't watching Arsenal v United earlier in the season where he scored and set up one against apparently the bestest team in the universe.

Cassano is rubbish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
Vidic15 said:
Thank you, we'll probably win the CL now thanks to your jinx. :thumbsup:

How can someone write something like that about someone who's got another decade or so at the highest level? Seriously retarded comment, nice to see you weren't watching Arsenal v United earlier in the season where he scored and set up one against apparently the bestest team in the universe.

Cassano is rubbish.
By which criteria? The current CL winners or World club cup winners? Do you watch anything other than EPL? And, by the way, that "bestest team" played pathetic football that day, the defence was non-existent.

And, Ronaldo has almost always choked in big matches. Scoring against Fulham & Birmingham City does not make you a big match player. Forgot how Kaka made him look like a novice?

Champions' League? Stop dreaming & concentrate on the premiership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
sorcerer said:
By which criteria? The current CL winners or World club cup winners? Do you watch anything other than EPL? And, by the way, that "bestest team" played pathetic football that day, the defence was non-existent.

And, Ronaldo has almost always choked in big matches. Scoring against Fulham & Birmingham City does not make you a big match player. Forgot how Kaka made him look like a novice?

Champions' League? Stop dreaming & concentrate on the premiership.
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say he was being sarcastic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
C.Ronaldo deserve more chance. To call him a choker for big game at the age he is at the moment is preety harsh. A season or two would do...Zlatan fits better as big game choker.Gerrard does well when it comes to big game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
sorcerer said:
By which criteria? The current CL winners or World club cup winners? Do you watch anything other than EPL? And, by the way, that "bestest team" played pathetic football that day, the defence was non-existent.
He's taking the piss out of the ridiculous hype that little club gets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,434 Posts
sorcerer said:
By which criteria? The current CL winners or World club cup winners? Do you watch anything other than EPL? And, by the way, that "bestest team" played pathetic football that day, the defence was non-existent.

And, Ronaldo has almost always choked in big matches. Scoring against Fulham & Birmingham City does not make you a big match player. Forgot how Kaka made him look like a novice?

Champions' League? Stop dreaming & concentrate on the premiership.
man just leave him alone

he has always pretended to believe that Manutd is the best club or tea in the world :yawn:

on topic

I choose Pepe :proud:
 

·
Premier Player
Joined
·
3,328 Posts
Andrés Iniesta said:
Big game player, as in f*cking up your teams chances by getting a red card?
Do I have to remind you how many times he saved our NT from sinking?

Denying how great he was in big games is just foolish. :wth:
 

·
Freedom for all
Joined
·
16,851 Posts
What qualifies as a big game? Lots of players rack up goals in league winning campaigns, but because they don't have, say, a World Cup or Champions League medal, people might pass over them for the player who scored the hat-trick in one of said finals but played poorly in large chunks of the season.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top