Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion, the next Bundesliga season (the 1st t-mobile season) will be boring because Austria will win the championship with less than 5 defeats :D
They have a complete team with subs in every position....

Who can stop them???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
And Inter were Italian champions the past three years, weren't they?

Good luck, Mr. Schachner! :tongue:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bet that Austria will not win the championship!Of course they are one of the favourites,but they will not win.

The favourites are: GAK, Austria, Rapid

...and hopefully the reds will make it!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...surprisingly hard remark from you, arantes. Sure enough there is no need to fire the Inter molotow cocktail, in my humble opinion.

The obvious favourites are Austria, GAK and Sturm, in that order. Favourites have no guarantee though, this is auch klar.

PMDF

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
No offence intended.

Of course FAK are favourites, but I don't think the Projekt 24 Mann-Kader to be a good idea. 36 + 4 (evtl. 6) is not exactly a Real- or Bayern-Terminplan, so there will be troubles.

What GAK needs is a good start into the season. We have the huge advantage to start with almost the same team, while Schachner will need time to build one.
Can't say anything about Sturm, about which consequences the Vastic-transfer will have.

But I just do not believe FAK will dominate the league that much.

And yeah, welcome to one of my special friends. Rapid???

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Here I'm with you, arantes. I dropped some bewilderment on the Doppelbesetzung strategy some time ago for the obvious reason of frustration unrest, development of hard feelings and the notorious Gruppenbildung.

But then again, as FAK since years has the top poison mafia Hiden-Mayrleb-Wagner, an outfit who lived out coaches and coaches and always came back with their games, maybe the whole Doppelbesetzung idea is only about Zuschütten them with internal competition. And while I started this as a joke, I now feel this might work after all.........

;)

PMDF

·
Registered
488 Posts
first of all welcome forzagak, nice to have a second fan of the red devils on board!

Well at the moment I think that there will be a title race between Austria and GAK (and I really do hope that we'll win this time:D ), as for Sturm I think that they'll have to find a Vastic replacement (which will be difficult as Ivo was kind of the heart and soul of the team). All the other teams, including Rapid, will not be able to join the title race as they couldn't really increase their strenght so far.
Of course that's just my view of the current situation.

DF 4L

Max

·
Registered
39 Posts
Since Vastic is gone I will not fear Sturm this season anymorebecause Vastic was, how onimaci said already,the heart of Sturm and if they buy Zidane,he would not fit to Sturm than Vastic did!FAK or GAK will make it!:)

Thank you all for your nice welcomes!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Yep, welcome to our small but fine community. ;)

As for title chances, Austria and GAK are the logical contenders on paper, but I´d still like to see Schachner building a team out of that squad.
And never underestimate Osim, especially not as Sturm finally got themselves a decent keeper!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
41 games in 5 professional years - what a keeper! ;) Well, at least he will be better than Sidorczuk and "quicker" than Hoffmann...
You're right of course, never underestimate Osim and Sturm. Vastic going to Japan could also have some positive consequences. Don't forget he was something Alexx loves to call Mafia at Sturm on his own, never accepting a second "star" next to him. Prepare to see Amoah scoring some goals...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Weber is a lot better than those 41-games-in five years-stats. After all, he learned everything at Hohe Warte. ;)

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Should be a very interesting Austrian championship next season. I agree Sturm Graz and GAK are definite front-runners but for Austria success is long overdue and qualifying for Europe for the first time in years is just the first step to that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts