Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the upcoming WC in Korea/Japan, who do you people mostly think will be a hard match that England needs to win and overcome??? :) As like every year, we have had a really tough time with teams in which we think are good :(

England has the potenitial, but do not show it off in their game! :( France was bad, and hopefully will regain some ground.

Argentina might be the tough won, but one must remember, that they tied Wales!!! :D heheheheheh

Other than that, i think that hopefully we can go into the Semi-Finals eventually and do some serious ass working on them wankers! :ass:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Well everyone, we dont want to develop the argentinian mentality of "we can walk over anyone" then end up loosing to a crap side, do we?

We must go to every game set to win, but not think the the other side is a walk over, if we do we will loose :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fear a penalty kick or some unfair call will determine the fate of England this summer in Korea! :(

I know it sounds stupid and ridicoulous, but im having dreams about it ;(

·
International
9,526 Posts
Russell said:
Well everyone, we dont want to develop the argentinian mentality of "we can walk over anyone" then end up loosing to a crap side, do we?

We must go to every game set to win, but not think the the other side is a walk over, if we do we will loose :)
one thing you could never accuse us of (disregarding the press) is over confidence;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts