Xtratime Community banner

The most important player of the first round?

• Pierre van Hooijdonk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcio Nobre

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ümit Özat

• Fabio Luciano

• Tuncay Sanli

• Marco Aurelio

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Rüstü Recber

• Alexsandro de Souza

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Servet Cetin

• Serkan Balci

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choose the player you think have been outstanding in the first 17 games!

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I'd pick Aurelio,Servet,Umit Ozat, Tuncay (even though when the season started he was AWFUL) and Alex but for now:

AUR-AUR-AURELIO :shades:

·
Registered
24 Posts
AURELIO !!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:smileani:

He is a wonderful DMC,unbelievable,superhuman and everyone says 'glue' for him :happy:

·
Administrator
25,378 Posts
i think this is gonna be a very unbalanced poll:D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
inacio said:
i think this is gonna be a very unbalanced poll:D
With you in it of course it would :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well looking at the stats Alex has achieved a lot in a short period of time.....11 goals and 9 assists..... :star: :star: :star:

Before Alex came.....our attacks were very unorganized.....PVH had to play as playmaker from time to time. With Alex on the midfield everything it looks so much easier to create chances.....we have a better flow in our attacks.....knowing that Aurelio has been an outstanding player Fenerbahce.....im also gonna vote Alex....because his importance in our attacks is as important as Aurelio's defense! Aurelio is mr Fenerbahce.......we saw how important he was for this team against GS......! But if we hadnt had Alex in this year's roster i think we would have played like we did last year. So basically im choosing the player who has improved our play for this season....this means im voting Alex!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I guess Alex has been your most important player in the league while Tuncay has been your best and most important player in the European games. Tuncay has been the only player capable of lifting his game when needed.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
One player does not make a team. The whole is team is doing great. Although if I had to choose it would be Alex, Aurelio, then Tuncay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts