Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading Focus magazin about 2 weeks ago, and they had an article about Katanec vs Santrac, Focus is actually a good magazin for sport lovers you have usually about 3 page interviews with lots of sport figures and you learn about information that isn't presented in MS or anywhere else, for example, Koki Kostovski said that Rabotnicki has a yearly buget over 700 000 euro, Kamcev said that Rabotnicki sold Baze Iljovski for 800 000 euro, and so on. But back to this article, it was said that one of the regular players called Santrac to ask him why he was left out of the squad, and demanded an explanation. Santrac got frighten and that was one of the reasons he left. Does any one know who is this player?

Any way there was also a very good 3 page interview with Ciric not long ago, he said some pretty insightful things, like that fact that now Bayern Munchen manager Magat bought him twice and tortured him at both clubs by making him train hard, which made Ciric hate him, but when the season started we was in great shape.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Rabotnicki has 700.000 euro budget ??? I don't belive it. Weaker Polish clubs have 2-3 milions euro budget and their squads are much worse then Rabotnicki.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
NaMeK_Mk said:
But back to this article, it was said that one of the regular players called Santrac to ask him why he was left out of the squad, and demanded an explanation. Santrac got frighten and that was one of the reasons he left. Does any one know who is this player?
The only person I can think of is Artim Sakiri, hes very passionate about playing for Macedonia :thumbsup: and I believe Santrac left him out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
He left many players out, it could've been anybody. And everybody is passionate about playing for Macedonia.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Никогаш не сум читал Фокус, а баш сакал да ги прочитам тие работи. Имаш ли можност да ги скенираш тие страници од броевите што ги имаш и да ги закачиш на нет?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ke pobaram, ako najdam nekoj broj, ke gi stavam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts