f them
they score n do da samba dance...f dat
I m sick and tired of em and their bad(a few of them) teeth
cmon knock them out!

FORCA!! down w/ brazil!! :party:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well I just don't want them to win. I actuallu don't even want them to reach the final match, because they've been there the past 3 WC's.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
for the sake of emotion, there should be a different winner
i.e. an african team or any other that has never won before
but you have to agree; kaká, ronaldinho, adriano, robinho, ronaldo. it's going to be interesting.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
f them
they score n do da samba dance...f dat
I m sick and tired of em and their bad(a few of them) teeth
cmon knock them out!

FORCA!! down w/ brazil!! :party:
First fo all, I hate the way u refer to the brazilian players...

And second, well I don't care who wins it as long as it is well played... what do u prefer? watch Greek winning the WC06 with a boring game than Brazil with it's magic? C'mon

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Well it's a stupid question because only brazillians will want Brazil to win the world cup. I want Serbia to win it (of course unrealistic but your asking who you want to win it). An Englishman will want England to win, A Cameroonian will want Cameroon to win it and so on.

However, my 2nd choice, if we didn't make the WC would be Brazil, they play the best football. Apart from them, Portugal, Argentina,Holland. Sides that traditionally play football that is easy on the eye.

I DO NOT want England to win it, I'd never hear the end of it. I mean it's neary 40 years ago since they last won it and they still mention it during most matches if possible.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Dusan_UK said:
Well it's a stupid question because only brazillians will want Brazil to win the world cup. I want Serbia to win it (of course unrealistic but your asking who you want to win it). An Englishman will want England to win, A Cameroonian will want Cameroon to win it and so on.

However, my 2nd choice, if we didn't make the WC would be Brazil, they play the best football. Apart from them, Portugal, Argentina,Holland. Sides that traditionally play football that is easy on the eye.

I DO NOT want England to win it, I'd never hear the end of it. I mean it's neary 40 years ago since they last won it and they still mention it during most matches if possible.
LOL very true ahahahahah if england wins it again u'll never heard the end of it

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
If...
Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde and Portugal don't qualify or get to the final, then I don't care... :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I want Brazil to win it. :shades:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I don't want to but it's likely they do.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.