Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernando Sanz (Malaga)

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which ones of these rumoured players would in your opinion be most useful signings to Deportivo?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I voted for Karpin, I think that if he was given a chance at a major club he would be lights out. he a vetern and would bring instant leadership

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I voted for Rafael Marquez because he's a great defender, the leader of the Mexican defence at only 23 years of age :dazed:. His agent has also said that he Deportivo would have a good chance to sign him, just need to offer the Monaco demand. Could you imagine him and Naybet together in the Deportivo central defence? :cool: He's the future...:hopefull: I suggested his transfer before Deportivo was linked with him and he's my favourite prospect for signing for sure.

I also voted for Jorge who I think would cost about €5M and he'd very much like to come and play for Depor and also I think is the loyal kind of guy. Great talent of course but now that Acuña is signed or almost signed, Jorge's transfer to Depor is no longer realistic.:(

Karpin is too old IMO, and it would be hard for him to get playing time from Victor, the veteran surely wouldn't accept a bench-player role, especially because there are many smaller EPL clubs who offer him a first team place. Besides, if he came to Depor, it'd cause a rage among supporters as he has been hated for too long already as an arrogant Celta player.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts