Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did really roger lemerre thing about an eventual missing of zidane?!
cause really, i don't know if djorkaeff is at the level of this post! he missed the 3/4 of the season, same for micoud who haven't really played and dugarry is not a leader!
frankly, in my opinion, only carrière was the man!
that the prob to play in the french championnat, you are not reconnized even you are a very good player!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
lili,

Carriere was the man! :( now France is paying the price of that stupid decision to send him back! :mad:

Micoud is no where near Carriere, let alone Zidane :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes lestat, i think we gonna play without a play maker, maybe we should make our mid side stronger with for example makelele who could give an help to our defence (not very efficient this time)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Playing Makelele might allow also Vieira and Petit to function more as proper midfielders, not just defensive midfielders.

Its worth a try, Mak is red hot on form now and he is a magnificent destroyed. He would defintly help the defense.

shame Carriere isn't there though :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes shame:(
but i don't understand how our powerfull of 98wc is a weakness now!! i mean, our defense who was the best is so crappy!
maybe lemerre should try thuram and desailly in the central defense?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Is Sagnol there? Sagnol and Liza could do well as wingbacks, allowing Thuram and Desa to play in center.

I have a lot of question marks on Lebouf and Cristinval :eek:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
well his goal (Leboeuf) vs Korea was really something wasn´t it?

about the Zidane thing, we for sure will miss Eric Carriére!:depress: :mad:
my choise is JOHAN MICOUD for the match vs Sénégal, he can do it!!;) :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
i think Dalmat should have been in the france 23 that went to the WC ...

he can play any where along France's attacking midfield line ... in place of zizou, henry or even wiltord (sorry if i got the spelling wrong:rolleyes: )

Dalmat is a class player .. he is fast playes with both feet, very good dribble, also a great passer with good vision.

IMO if he was not injured until the end of March then he would have had a chance with the friendlies ... if that happened then i would expect him to be a starter NOW instead of Wiltord !!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
goind to a world cup with zidane as the only creativity resource for france says it all on the stupidity of the coach. and now we are sure both micoud and djorkaeff can not handle that position...

dalmat and carriere would ahve suit, it is sure. even dhorasoo and lachuer can do a better job than these professional benchwarmers.

and i still don't understand why candela is on the bench and thuram is not in the central defense.

lemerre is a coward . he admires in such a way that he is unable to criticize them and take drastic measures when the situation requires it. desesperant...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts