Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conte on the left?, no this is not good better him on the right and tachinardi in the middle and Zambrotta on the left, but then we have to left out Pesotto
AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the verona match i think we should put Zambrotta on the right flank so Conte has to move more in the middle and Tachinardi on the bench.
so this is wat the MF should look like

Zambrotta---Conte---Davids---Pessoto

or do you think something else.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not easy this one. All our midfielders are players with very high and equal skills. But for a match like this, I think you have got the right line-up. Tacchinardi could well be there in place of Zambrotta, and Conte on the left again. It`s just a question of who is fit or not.

Poor Bachini, not easy to get on the field this days.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Conte on right and Zambrotta on the left. Pessotto on the bench and if he is lucky, he might come on. Simple.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sorry !!!!!

I don`t know the difrence between right and left :) :) I want Conte to play on the right, right ? Zambrotta can play in Pesotto`s position, but I think Pesotto is better in defence play.

Right and left, right and wrong :) :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
what the hell? since when did conte start playing on the left??!!

seriously, that took me for surprise. first he looks silly on the right, now he's switching to the left?? what next, play him beside DP?? i think there was once when ancelotti tried to play him in 'the hole'.......my god, i thought conte is a central midfielder!!

well, i would love to see:

pessotto---davids-----conte-----zambrotta

tacchinardi can come on as a sub for conte. tac can add some 'energy' to juve's midfield in the 2nd half because he had quite a long rest (he must be hungry by now) while conte has been playing a lot lately.
in attack,
Alessandro Del Piero-----Inzaghi
as usual.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Del piero might be injured so Kovacevic will go in, and put Del Piero on the bench.
ZZ behind the 2 strikers and Esnaider also on the bench.
Montero will be replaced by Tudor, or might Birindelli because i also heard Tudor was injured during his National game in the midweek.

D

·
0 Posts
Putting righ-footed players in the left is stupid. Conte centre on the right and Zambrotta right-half.
Pessotto on the left, is there any better left-footed player apart from Davids and DP, but they play on different positions.

Henry would have been ideal on the left-half, but too bad Juve sold him. And does Oliseh get to play much these days?

S

·
0 Posts
All I can say is:

poor ancelotti!!!!!

I have no idea about putting who where!!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
517 Posts
Here are tomorows line-up:

-------Van Der Sar----------
Ferrara---Iuliano---Pessotto
Conte-Tachi-Davids-Zambrotta
-----------Zidane-----------
---Inzaghi------Del Piero---

Let`s go....Juve Power !!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ivers you got it all wrong, but you solved the problem who to leave out.
But i think this would be it.

vd Sar
Ferrara-Tudor(or Birindelli)-Iuliano
Zambrotta-Conte-Davids-Pessoto
Zidane
Inzaghi-Del Piero(or Kovacevic)

Kova and birin only will come in if one gets injured

Driver x Oliseh sometimes comes in though
a sub, but never in the starting place anymore.
Henry would be a waste at the left side, look how he is doing as a striker st arsenal

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ivers, Juventus has been doing well the last 3 or 4 matches without Tacchinardi, so why chance a team thats doing well?
and i like Pessoto and Zambrotta to much sorry, but it's Ancelloti thats gonna decide who to leave out between Conte, Zambrotta and Tacchinardi.
Your idee of putting him in the central defence is a solution but Pessoto is a winger not a central defender.
Tudor or Birindelli will come in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts