Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just hope poland can qualify for the world cup and i wish we could even be half as good as as the teams we had in the seventies and early eighties when we finished third in the 74 world cup and third in 82 in the seventies we were probably one of the top ten or five teams in the world.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I heard that if Poland qualify, all the players will get a reward.:):)

They will all get a nice chicken for their efforts. Apparently they even get to pick it out.

That's what Barlinek told me.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what the **** is that supposed to mean you ****en reffuge go back kosovo or sarajevo or wherever the **** your from.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Don't get pissed off at me bro, I already told you, that's what Barlinek told me. Barlinek is my Polish friend that posts on this forum as well, ask him about it.

BTW, the proper way to spell it is "refugee", and it's not "where "your" from", but where "you're" from.

Also, I'm not a refugee, I'm a "landed immigrant" more commonly referred to in Canada as a "D.P.":D:D

Originally from Siroki Brijeg, and if you really want, I will go back there.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the spelling lesson ******* and i dont really care which one of those balkan welfare countries your from.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Haha Igor, I just like your typical polish attitude towards the other balkan countries.

Seriously, it's pathetic.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Igor you're kind of slow aren't you?

It was a joke. I thought the part about Barlinek being my buddy and being Polish would make you realize this but obviously not. You calling any other eastern european country welfare, is the teapot calling the kettle black. Learn something about the world my friend.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
He doesnt know what he talk,bad behoviour,igore,shame on u!!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Wow look what you started IVO! Guys he is only kidding. I'm Polish and IVO knows not to mess around like that.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I think that Poland will qualify this time. I don't really know why i feel this way but something tells me that they actually seem to have pride now. Throughout the 90's it didn't seem like they truly cared. We have some talent and get decent results against top countries, i just feel we need to beat a top team to get confidence.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Barlinek:

You first test is against us (Romania) on August 16th. And by the way who is in your WC qualifying group?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
In our group is Poland, Norway, Ukraine, Wales, Armenia, Belarus. We start In Ukraine. That will be tough but i think we can do something.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmm it's not a tough group. But Norway, will finish first because they know how to get results. And if Ukraine play like they can, they should take second no problem. But they might choke like they did against Slovenia and you Polish can take 2nd.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I think Norway will take a slide. We beat Ukraine 3-1 last year with full squads so i am fairly optimistic. Ukraine and Poland are unpredictable, but i know what you mean about Norway. They wmay be tough.

How does your group look like?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i hate england

poland choked even worse than ukraine we should have made euro all we needed was one point against sweden but we lost and those stupid english took our place. ihate the english.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Romania's Group...

Italia
Romania
Hungary
Georgia
Lithuania
and I think another cheap country but I am not sure.

At least we'll get 2nd, and maybe even first if Italy faulter to one of the weak teams.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so your romanian to bad for bucharest they just got outclassed.but romanian futbol is stron and it has been in the last ten years or so.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Not really a Dinamo fan, but I support any Romanian team in European competitions. Regardless, I wouldn't count them out against your Warsaw next week.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you underestimated polonia you guys probably said to yourself its just another polish team no competition for us. but everyone who knows this team knew that we had a very good chance we are strong defensivly and we have a solid team. i dont think roamnia will come back they have to win at least 2-0.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts