Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think it will be hard with such great teams like Italy ,Portugal and Spain on this side.Could be worse could be on the other side of the draw.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Well im think Germany can reach the final because the road is not that hard........To reach the Final we only have 1 tough match which is against Italy in the quarter finals.But this game is special cuz the 2 teams arent that attacking minded so with our counter attacks i think we can get them or in penalty shoot out.The semi-final will be easy ,and till the final ,we'll talk again ;) .

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
No chance. Will be lucky to get to the Quarters. If so, will not get past Italy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am usually an optimist, but a realistic person at the same time. As an optimistic person I have faith in my team even with all the mounting injuries we had to suffer. As a realistic, I would think Germany's chances are 50/50 as long as they manage somehow to end up first in their group. Italy will be a tough nut to crack, but not impossible. My concern right now is our group games. Germany would have been in the final for sure, had it not been for the withdrawls of Scholl, Deisler and Nowotny.

Viva Germany all the way...

·
Registered
168 Posts
It will be very possible to go all the way to the final if Germany play solid in every game. They need to be consistent and use thier famous mentality. Portugal is not the team as in Euro 2000, and Spain never been a good world cup squad. Italy will be the main rival, and as Marvin said they are defensive oriented and here we can struggle with them... who knows, if we reach the penalties we have the bigger advantage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts