Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who the hell is Fiore ?
He was just a substitute when he was playing for Parma and he was useless and they gave him to Udinese...
He played well few matches and scored few goals and some guys made him a great footballer !
He is at the first steps for being a star and he has a long way to go..If he can perform well in Euro 2000 he will climb to second step...
But please don't compare him with Veron..Because if you want to discuss him , you can choose Zidane ! , not Fiore...
Playing for Lazio and playing for Udinese are completely different things.

Don't forget that Lazio won Supercoppa Europea,Campionato and Coppa Italia with Veron and Veron won an UEFA cup with Parma..

What did Fiore win ?
Just say he is a good player ! That's enough !

I wish Lazio had Veron last year as well and now we were celebrating the second scudetto !

If Almeyda and Veron leaves, a place for Coppa UEFA next year will be great for us...
Don't forget that...
Forget about selling these 2 players and Nedved...They are unreplaceable for "this team."

M

·
0 Posts
Fiore is a good,talented player but he is not a champion like Veron of course.
I bet he can't replace Veron.
I dont know but the guys who discuss this must be kidding.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Fiore is a talented player, i can say that he's one of stars in EURO 2000, i bet he can do well in Lazio.
Have you seen him play?? He's simply the best, maybe you can't compare him with Veron, coz they have a different style of playing soccer, but Veron and Fiore for next season = Scudetto

Forza Lazio
Forza Veron (I hope he'll stay with us)
Forza Fiore (He's the man for Lazio)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes but , I am strongly against the idea of "Selling Veron and trying to replacing him with Fiore "

No one can replace Veron

J

·
0 Posts
No, Fiore can't replace Veron and he can't play with him. Udinese wants 50 billions lira for him! And we already have Baronio.
So I think that we don't need him.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Fiore is a talented player, and he has a very bright future as a football player ahead of him. It's not a really stupid idea to buy him, but replacing Veron with him? Now THAT is stupid. Fiore hasn't gotten where Veron is (you know, the experience and everything). Not yet anyway.

J

·
0 Posts
Fiore has talent but he can't replace Veron and we got Baronio too.
I don't know who gets these ideas to sell a winning team.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
He is only a player, He's young, he's a creative midfielder, He's good enough to play for Lazio and he's an Italian player.
I don't mean that we're going to sell Veron and replace with him, but Fiore - Baronio - Nedved - Veron = Scudetto :eek:

We need some more Italian player in Lazio team, don't you guys think so??
I just like the way he play soccer, simply the best, he's the one that Italian national team looking for :)

Let's see, EURO 2000 is coming..cheer up guys :)

Forza Lazio
Forza Fiore

F

·
0 Posts
blackeagle, where have you been this year? On an abanded island?
Fiore will probably join Inter anyway.

D

·
0 Posts
Please!!!who the hell is Fiore?
Fiore is the last chance for italy he is just like vieri. he could do something for the national team if OLD ZOFF will give him the chance to play :( :(
also compare Fiore with Zidane!
I think Zidane not that bad as u think :(
He give the win for France and that what Fiore will do....

EVER AFTER FORZA JUVE :)

[This message has been edited by Desert Rose (edited 03-06-2000).]

L

·
0 Posts
What are we going to do with Fiore when we allready have Veron and Baronio.
All these plays in a similiar position.
I have heard that Gianchedda is coming from Udinese. Can he be a good replacement for Almeyda?, who I think will leave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts