Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Who the hell are these people?

Who do they think they are. They think they can decide everything for Galatasaray or what. They don't own Galatasaray the fans do, nor are they bigger than the club.

Süren’e ihraç talebi

Baþkan Özhan Canaydýn ve teknik direktör Fatih Terim hakkýnda aðýr ithamlarda bulunan Faruk Süren için ihraç kararý talep edildi

Röportajda açýklamýþtý
Son günlerde iki eski baþkan Faruk Süren ve Mehmet Cansun’un açýklamalarýyla sarsýlan Galatasaray’da sürpriz bir geliþme yaþandý. Geçtiðimiz hafta içerisinde bir gazeteye röportaj veren ve Canaydýn-Terim ikilisini suçlayan ifadeler kullanan Faruk Süren için kulüpten ihraç talebi istendi. Kulübün üyelerinden 4865 nolu Özer Berkay, yönetim kuruluna dilekçeyle baþvurarak, eski baþkanýn kulüpten ihracýný istedi.

‘Bölücülük yapmýþtýr’
Berkay dilekçesinde, “Faruk Süren 100 yýllýk þanlý tarihi olan kulübümüzü bölüp parçalamak amacýna yönelik söz ve görüþlerle ‘mektepli-mektepsiz’ ayrýmý yapmýþ, hakaret ve aþaðýlayýcý yaklaþýmlarda bulunmuþtur. Hiçbir Galatasaraylý üyenin, kin ve nefret duygularýný açýða çýkarmasý hoþ karþýlanamaz. Kendisinin acilen ihraç talebiyle disiplin kuruluna sevkini arz ve rica ederim” ifadesini kullandý.

For Koreancrew, it basically says that our ex president Suren's any connections to the club might be cut off because of what he said about Terim and Canaydin.

Suren is one of the biggest Gala fans. If the club is doing so poorly that it is our worst performance since 1959 season, of course he is going to criticize. What were they thinking. Not to mention that if it was not for him, Terim would be noone right now. We need guys like him to lead our club, real Gala fans and people who stick to their word.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
sounds like a mafia situation :D so much for the fair play, canaydun...

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Faruk Süren was constantly linked with the Mafia :D

He achieved a lot, but he was the one who put the club into $100m debt..

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
If Suren is so concerned about Canaydin's actions, he could call him up and warn him in a friendly manner, or better yet, he could raise his concerns in an internal galatasaray meeting.

There's no need for him to go public and speak so negatively about the clubs president and TD in the press. Such actions will hurt Gala, not help it.

And i would have said the same thing had it been Seba going public in his criticism of Bilgili.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No you wouldn't. If your team was doing as bad as Gala you wouldnt' care. This team and the people on top deserve to be criticized. He hasn't spoken negatively about them at all in the pasy two years but bardaktaki su artik tasti.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tolga said:
Faruk Süren was constantly linked with the Mafia :D

He achieved a lot, but he was the one who put the club into $100m debt..
He put us on debt but success does not come free.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Success doesn't cost $100m US either..

If we assumed GS was paying their players top salaries (even though half of them reported not being paid during the time), paid maximum price for transfers, and had no source of income.. Only then would going $100m into the red be expected..
But with a team that's winning games, getting about 15,000 fans on average to their games, paying most players low salaries and not taking up any big projects (such as a new stadium), how the hell did he manage to lose so much money?
Either extremely bad management or corruption..

Ali Sen does the same shit with Fenerbahçe and Aziz Yildirim.. He spent all of last year bad mouthing Fener and Yildirim through the media..
He dropped in 90% of Fener fans eyes because of it..

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know how you came up with $100 min but it has been how many years now since he is gone 3-4, the money we owe could have been paid back in that time. It is not like we bought world class stars in the past 3-4 years. But if we continue with Terim's transfer policy we won't cover anything. He made us lose a lot of money in the past two years with the worst transfers.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
They continually reported $100m when Süren was in charge..

And they blame that debt for not being able to get decent players now... You know, the excuse their always feeding you "we can't afford (player)"...

Canaydin's main election promise was to clear the debt...
He's been eating away at it at a steady pace, but the new stadium and buying/releasing too many players isn't helping him.. :eek:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
in any case, canaydin needs to get us some world class stars, but first some decent players like cesar...

and no more oldies, even the best can become the worst in their old ages (frank)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
good thinking, free transfers i like, or else no transfers at all...

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Getting 3 world stars isn't easy..

Just out of curiosity, have you seen a Turkish team with 3 world stars before?

GS had Popescu, Hagi and Tafferel.. But out of those, only Hagi was a real world star..
FB now has PvH and Ortega coming back.. That's 1.5 world stars.. Even Alex isn't a world star (if we get him), he'd just be another Felipe..

So, seen any team with 3 world stars in Turkey?
I haven't :eek:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
i consider sas, hagi, and sukur world stars (when they were in their form) so...

but cant he manage even one world class transfer? frank was world class definitely in the past, anyone who disagrees is jus a foo, but now he's not even better than the worst of them...i dont think he counts as a world star anymore...

the team is gonna hav to rely on playas like sabri, bratu, and tamas to be our world class playas among others like suat and aykut...so i think the team should continue the youth buildin...and definitely get ilker back...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sas and Sukur are not World stars because they have not played well or not at all in Italy,Spain or another good championship.

I don't know their full histopry but I don't remember them doing that.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
dont have to be in a big league to be considered a big player...

anyway sukur has played in inter milan, parma, and tons more, and sas was bein linked with manchester u, arsenal, milan, and even real madrid :eek: he's the best player in the team right now IMo, even when he's slightly out of form, he's world class in my eyes...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tolga said:
Getting 3 world stars isn't easy..

Just out of curiosity, have you seen a Turkish team with 3 world stars before?

GS had Popescu, Hagi and Tafferel.. But out of those, only Hagi was a real world star..
FB now has PvH and Ortega coming back.. That's 1.5 world stars.. Even Alex isn't a world star (if we get him), he'd just be another Felipe..

So, seen any team with 3 world stars in Turkey?
I haven't :eek:
You don't consider Popescu and Taffarel as a world star. Goalies are always underrated anyway, hardly any of them would be considered as world stars unless they are the best in their position. Taffarel won the WC with Brazil and he was a great goalie of its time, probably in the top 10 goalie list. That is enought for me to name him as a world star.

And Popescu was the captain of one the best teams in the world before coming to Gala. I think at that time Barca was even better than Real Madrid.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
and if roberto carlos is world class, then hakan unsal back then was definitely world class...i saw some videos on uefa action pass of tha past cl and uefa cup matches, he might have started or initiated 90% of the goals in 2000 i saw...amazing...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
it's not about being world class here, it's about being a world star which is a function of exposure and publicity also. the two are not the same.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts